Record 3 day eform

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

pyrofx

Record 3 day eform

Post by pyrofx »

Well, I filed for an sbr and can on the 16 th. Just got the email tonight at 2200 that we are approved.

With the help of Tom, ( Delta) we are going to design and build a copy of the Seekins Compressor in 300 blk.
I dont know why more people dont go with the can under the rail. It just better and seems to swing better.

The can will be all Ti except the blast baffle/chamber. Direct mount. Thinking 1. 5 or 1.625 od , 7 " long. All cones.

Im stuck in Denver and Gillette for a couple more months , so it gives time to plan and get the materials together.

Greg
In Living Color Productions LLC
Oatman, Arizona, USA
Fun begins at 28 Mills elevation
jdne5b

Re: Record 3 day eform

Post by jdne5b »

You must know someone. My Eform just took 39 days.
RPM509
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RPM509 »

Wow, 3 days has got to be an accident on their part, no way they (ATF) could do that on purpose :)

Why do more people NOT do this? Under the rails = too hot on the hands.

Even slow fire, my cans get real hot and quickly.
"a butt tuba" - Palindrome
c5_nc
Silent But Deadly

Post by c5_nc »

The eforms we do for LE come back in 3-5 typically, that would be crazy fast for someone that has to pay for the stamp though.
mr fixit
Silent But Deadly

Post by mr fixit »

c5_nc wrote:The eforms we do for LE come back in 3-5 typically, that would be crazy fast for someone that has to pay for the stamp though.
For LE? what forms are talking about?
Jt.kline19
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jt.kline19 »

mr fixit wrote:
c5_nc wrote:The eforms we do for LE come back in 3-5 typically, that would be crazy fast for someone that has to pay for the stamp though.
I believe he is talking about a form 1 submitted on behalf of a government agency
Once a Marine Always a Marine, so why reenlist?
Member of LSU
In Memory of the First Person to Get Me Into Guns, and NFA. RIP Edward R. Kline USAF Retired, August 12, 1953- May 26, 2012
c5_nc
Silent But Deadly

Post by c5_nc »

mr fixit wrote:
For Gov agencies they are free and typically come back in 3-5 days. We have been putting 14" Barrels on our shotguns.