AAC Element(1) tube thread pitch

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Landry308
Elite Industry Professional

AAC Element(1) tube thread pitch

Post by Landry308 »

Does anyone know the thread pitch for the AAC Element(1) front and end cap ?

Same question SWR Spectre(1)

Thanks
Shooting Supplies
Class 3/SOT
Sales, Transfers, Special orders
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: AAC Element(1) tube thread pitch

Post by Bendersquint »

Landry308 wrote:Does anyone know the thread pitch for the AAC Element(1) front and end cap ?

Thanks

Unless you are an 07/02 it doesn't matter as you can't have extra silencer parts and only 07/02's will need that to make a replacement.
Landry308
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Landry308 »

Bendersquint wrote:
Landry308 wrote:Does anyone know the thread pitch for the AAC Element(1) front and end cap ?

Thanks

Unless you are an 07/02 it doesn't matter as you can't have extra silencer parts and only 07/02's will need that to make a replacement.
I understand that. When I contact an 07/02, it may be helpful to be able to tell them what I need done, including thread pitch. May help to know if it's some custom spec, or common spec.
Shooting Supplies
Class 3/SOT
Sales, Transfers, Special orders
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

Landry308 wrote:
Bendersquint wrote:

Thanks

I understand that. When I contact an 07/02, it may be helpful to be able to tell them what I need done, including thread pitch. May help to know if it's some custom spec, or common spec.
If its a 07/02 that does this type work then he already has the specs or can get the specs from the parts themselves since you will have to bring him the can anyways since he can't sell you silencer parts.

If you contact us about the work we already have the specs for just about every commercial can out there.
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

Thanks
Google it. I remember when it came out folks wanted to know what other cans the Baffle Pusher would work on and some one posted the specs on a variety of cans.