Form 1 e-file...In Process ?

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

F4D

Form 1 e-file...In Process ?

Post by F4D »

I filed my e-file form 1 June 29th and coming up on 3 months I was wondering when it changes to pending. So far I have no alerts or change in status. Is this par for course?
telero
Silent But Deadly

Re: Form 1 e-file...In Process ?

Post by telero »

There isn't a pending state for an e-form. It will be submitted until it's either approved or disapproved.
F4D

Post by F4D »

Thank you. Being new to the e-file thing you cleared it up
stitch

Post by stitch »

not to hijack the thread and it has probably been covered, but once a e-filed form 1 is approved, do they mail you a hard copy? if so do you have to wait for the hard copy?

thanks
F4D

Post by F4D »

You will get a notification by e-mail of the stamp and print it out. If I am wrong, someone will correct me. No Hard copy.
stitch

Post by stitch »

ok, that makes sense. I got the approval email and I printed the form 1 out with the stamp, but thought maybe you had to wait for a hard copy with the actual stamp. First form 1 build.
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

You won't get a hard copy just the pd approval...
Scared_of_zombies
Silent But Deadly

Post by Scared_of_zombies »

F4D wrote:You will get a notification by e-mail of the stamp and print it out. If I am wrong, someone will correct me. No Hard copy.
Don't rely on getting an email, check it online once a week. Half the time I get an approval I never receive an email.
RMears 45

Post by RMears 45 »

Zombie, Check your spam filter, I got all of my emails but one. It was my receipt for payment, it went into spam.
SShhh,Be wery,wery quiet I am...