Wicked Weapons - NFA Laser Engraving & Marking Services

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Wicked
Silent But Deadly

Wicked Weapons - NFA Laser Engraving & Marking Services

Post by Wicked »

If you're building your own Form1 silencer, SBR, SBS or whatever; part of the 'making' is properly marking the cool new item you've just created. Sure you can gouge it in with a Dremel, whack hand stencils with a hammer or a scratch it in with vibratory pencil. But it'll look like crap. I had a registered FA lower in recently that was done back in the day with a Dremel and dull ballmill. Still worth $12K but it was rough looking. Fortunately, we've got something better.

I've been offering laser marking and engraving for over a year simply by word of mouth. No web site up yet but it will drop soon. We're an 07 FFL so you can send lowers, tubes and complete firearms. Turn-around is 1-3 days. If you're local (Dayton, OH) or willing to make the drive, we'll do it while you wait. I have Co2 lasers for marking wood, plastic, glass, leather or fabric. Also have NdYag lasers for engraving all metals, even painted, coated or plated. Link to my shop's FB page is in my footer.

Standard NFA text is only $40 plus return shipping & insurance. Sales tax to Ohio only. Discounts offered for multiple items with the same engraving. We can use your graphic quality artwork or create it for you, pricing by quote. Honestly trying to keep things reasonable, so don't be afraid to ask or send a pic or file for a price. We can engrave or mark firearms, knives, Yeti tumblers, or whatever. Some examples of what we've done recently:

https://www.facebook.com/wickedweapons