BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Bruised Anus
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:20 pm

BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by Bruised Anus » Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Placed an order with this guy back early March. Wait time was quoted as two weeks. No communication, no movement on order. Site updates periodically with increasing wait time. It's up to 45 days now. Apparently One of the two guys involved with the business committed suicide... which of course makes some backlog understandable. But the other guy... the one still alive (Joe aka the "Juliet" part of Juliet Delta Customs) is in some drug and alcohol fueled depression based on his facebook page. Oh and his girlfriend left him. Yes, it's all posted on his facebook page. He keeps talking about how he's going to have to shut the business down. Never mind that he's got tons of people's money and hasn't delivered their product.

Anyway, be advised. If you send this dude money, you will get nothing in return. It's a shame because it looks like he actually does great work. Lesson learned. I will never order from someone without product in stock and ready to ship again.

r36206
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by r36206 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:03 pm

I can confirm this. I've had an order in with them for quite a while now and have emailed them through their website and got no reply. I sent a message to them on facebook asking for them to contact me by email and they responded by deleting their facebook page. They have no phone number to call. Looks like I'm out $70. :(

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by doubloon » Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 am

Let's see it sounds like "I tried to cheap out and circumvent NFA rules by purchasing suppressor parts over the interwebsfrom a questionable source and just in case you might have thought I was genuinely buying a 'solvent trap' I'm clearing that up by publicly complaining about my butt hurt on a suppressor forum that is frequented by the ATF, FBI, DHS and some number of other government alphabet agencies."

But just in case these are actually Form 1 builds you should definitely call the ATF and complain to them that this guy has taken your money for suppressor parts you haven't recieved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

r36206
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by r36206 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:30 pm

I appreciate your concern. These parts were for an approved Form 1 build, although I don't know what difference that should make to you. The thing that you should be concerned about is the fact that someone who has advertised services for sale on this board has apparently stolen at least two peoples money. I could've sworn this was a silencersmithing forum and not the NFA compliance forum. As for cheeping out, I've actually invested more money in this build that it would've cost to just purchase a cheap suppressor from my dealer. I just felt like making one. Again, I'm not sure what concern that is of yours. But let's focus on that instead of the dealer stealing peoples money. Good call.

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by doubloon » Sat May 27, 2017 6:43 pm

It depends on your definition of "concern".

It does not worry me because my involvement is minimal.

It relates to me in that I frequent the forum on which you chose to post about your hurt.

You are correct, this is the silencer smithing forum and not the silencer whining forum.

There is a nutcase bitch and whine forum on this board which might be a better place to trash businesses than the smithing forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

r36206
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by r36206 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:06 pm

<SNIP>
Play nice and be civil.

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by doubloon » Sun May 28, 2017 12:45 am

semper fi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

r36206
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by r36206 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:22 pm

I believe the rest of my post contained several valid points, and I don't see why it was completely removed while the derogatory post toward me was not.

User avatar
yondering
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 pm
Location: NW Wa. state

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by yondering » Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 pm

doubloon wrote:Let's see it sounds like "I tried to cheap out and circumvent NFA rules by purchasing suppressor parts over the interwebsfrom a questionable source and just in case you might have thought I was genuinely buying a 'solvent trap' I'm clearing that up by publicly complaining about my butt hurt on a suppressor forum that is frequented by the ATF, FBI, DHS and some number of other government alphabet agencies."

But just in case these are actually Form 1 builds you should definitely call the ATF and complain to them that this guy has taken your money for suppressor parts you haven't recieved.
Geez guy, having a rough day and feeling extra cranky?

The OP had a valid reason to post, and as someone who's been bitten by suppressor-related businesses not following through, appreciate him taking the time to give us a heads up. That's not whining, just helpful info shared in this community. Your post is way out of line IMO.

User avatar
bakerjw
Elite Member
Posts: 3611
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:13 am
Location: NE Tenn.

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by bakerjw » Sun May 28, 2017 6:47 pm

The OP, Bruised Anus, has 1 post ever. r36206 has a whopping total of 4 on this latest account. Doubloon? He's been here a while and is respected.

If any of this presents a problem, please feel free to comment to Silencertalk as it is his board.

Sorry that people have not gotten what they purchased, but in life I've found those that skirt along the gray areas tend to not be the most reputable.
As I stated before. Play nice.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.

r36206
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by r36206 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Alrighty then.

a_canadian
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1105
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by a_canadian » Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 pm

You've probably seen it elsewhere if you've joined any number of forums. There are nanny-minded folk everywhere, folks who feel that if they don't play mall cop they're somehow missing out. There's a Canadian-based airgun forum I used to frequent where the mini-cop mentality just got to be too much for my tastes. Stopped contributing or visiting. I actually feel better for the change. Wasted a lot of energy trying to argue rationally with people, especially the hard-headed ultra-right types. They're the worst. Which is ironic, considering how they see 'liberals' as exactly that. Projection, I suppose... but in truth the same mentality can come up on any part of the political/social spectrum. Same vein as how it's so easy to be an insulting bastard by email where you'd be much less likely to do so in person. Internet-based personality distortion. Probably listed in some vast catalogue of mental illnesses by now.

For what it's worth (nothing at all, really) I agree, and when I saw your insulting comeback I actually had a chuckle. Reminded me a bit of Louis CK's bit about encountering some road rage where the guy yelled at him to 'eat a bag of dicks.' He went on and on querying about exactly how such an imperative ought to be interpreted and executed. Great stuff.

Generaloswald
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 am

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by Generaloswald » Mon May 29, 2017 5:04 am

Bruised Anus wrote:Placed an order with this guy back early March. Wait time was quoted as two weeks. No communication, no movement on order. Site updates periodically with increasing wait time. It's up to 45 days now. Apparently One of the two guys involved with the business committed suicide... which of course makes some backlog understandable. But the other guy... the one still alive (Joe aka the "Juliet" part of Juliet Delta Customs) is in some drug and alcohol fueled depression based on his facebook page. Oh and his girlfriend left him. Yes, it's all posted on his facebook page. He keeps talking about how he's going to have to shut the business down. Never mind that he's got tons of people's money and hasn't delivered their product.

Anyway, be advised. If you send this dude money, you will get nothing in return. It's a shame because it looks like he actually does great work. Lesson learned. I will never order from someone without product in stock and ready to ship again.
That's really too bad because I really wanted to order 3 1.5 ss kits and form 1 and maybe a custom order as well.
Are no orders coming out?
The Facebook page is down so I can't see the posts which you talked about.

Also I just made this account because I want to know more as well.

propeine
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:24 am

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by propeine » Mon May 29, 2017 7:31 am

Those guys JDC and Ghost Delta came on here shilling their wares right out of the gate, asking Homebrew guys for drawings of their baffles and their boosters etc. That's not ok.

I'm sorry you lost your money but a cursory search or question about them would have revealed they were not all that reputable from the start. Chalk up your loss to buying basil from a pot dealer and move on with your day. Hopefully your post keeps anyone else from sending them money.

Generaloswald
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 am

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by Generaloswald » Mon May 29, 2017 8:30 am

propeine wrote:Those guys JDC and Ghost Delta came on here shilling their wares right out of the gate, asking Homebrew guys for drawings of their baffles and their boosters etc. That's not ok.

I'm sorry you lost your money but a cursory search or question about them would have revealed they were not all that reputable from the start. Chalk up your loss to buying basil from a pot dealer and move on with your day. Hopefully your post keeps anyone else from sending them money.
I thought they were redoubtable? advertising yourself doesn't make you a shill. We're orders fulfilled before this whole thing? If not then I'd say unreliable.

User avatar
Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 2514
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:05 pm
Location: USA.

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by Capt. Link. » Mon May 29, 2017 1:42 pm

I'm sorry a few of you got burned by a company that did not pay to advertise or contribute to this page.

I would encourage you to buy the equipment and join the fraternity that creates suppressors so you'll never be ripped off again.

-CL
There needs to be a investigation if anyone in the Democratic party has ties to America.

Knowledge cast's out the shadows in one's own mind -

r36206
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by r36206 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:38 pm

They appear to have fulfilled orders in the past. I have seen a couple of reviews and that is what made me go ahead with my order. Under my order status is states: "Unfulfilled". A couple days after I messaged them on facebook the page was deleted, along with the owners personal page. Emails to the address listed under "contact us" are never returned. I hav accepted the fact that my money is gone. The reason I chimed in here was to confirm that this business is disreputable and hopefully prevent others from loosing their money. I did not realize that not being able to post constantly had a direct correlation to the validity of my post. Had I been aware that only people with 20,000 posts are entitled to a voice here, I wouldn't have bothered. The attitude of the people who have "been here a while" and the freedom they are given to insult new members discourages new members from participating and sharing new ideas. It's amazing how disrespectful people can be to people who are part of their own community.

I appreciate the members who replied with good sense, but the chance of me contributing further after this is pretty close to zero. I see no reason to cause myself aggravation and I absolutely do not have the time to build up a post count that allows me the apparent privilege of having a voice here.

Thanks.

Generaloswald
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 am

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by Generaloswald » Tue May 30, 2017 9:23 am

r36206 wrote:They appear to have fulfilled orders in the past. I have seen a couple of reviews and that is what made me go ahead with my order. Under my order status is states: "Unfulfilled". A couple days after I messaged them on facebook the page was deleted, along with the owners personal page. Emails to the address listed under "contact us" are never returned. I hav accepted the fact that my money is gone. The reason I chimed in here was to confirm that this business is disreputable and hopefully prevent others from loosing their money. I did not realize that not being able to post constantly had a direct correlation to the validity of my post. Had I been aware that only people with 20,000 posts are entitled to a voice here, I wouldn't have bothered. The attitude of the people who have "been here a while" and the freedom they are given to insult new members discourages new members from participating and sharing new ideas. It's amazing how disrespectful people can be to people who are part of their own community.

I appreciate the members who replied with good sense, but the chance of me contributing further after this is pretty close to zero. I see no reason to cause myself aggravation and I absolutely do not have the time to build up a post count that allows me the apparent privilege of having a voice here.

Thanks.
Do you know anybody that offers the same service and same quality or will I need to go to a machine sho or a online cnc machine shop? I'd still like to form 1.

User avatar
T-Rex
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 pm
Location: CT - The AntiConstitution State

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by T-Rex » Tue May 30, 2017 9:59 am

Generaloswald wrote: Do you know anybody that offers the same service and same quality or will I need to go to a machine sho or a online cnc machine shop? I'd still like to form 1.
There are a bunch of companies out there offering tubes, endcaps, cups, tools, mounts, etc.
It may behoove you to join the Form1 boards and ask there. That site is dedicated to the "parts kit" suppressor builders.
Completed Builds www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79895
Burst Calculator www.engineersedge.com/calculators/pipe_bust_calc.htm
Silencer Porn www.instagram.com/explore/tags/silencerporn/

Generaloswald
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 am

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by Generaloswald » Tue May 30, 2017 5:19 pm

T-Rex wrote:
Generaloswald wrote: Do you know anybody that offers the same service and same quality or will I need to go to a machine sho or a online cnc machine shop? I'd still like to form 1.
There are a bunch of companies out there offering tubes, endcaps, cups, tools, mounts, etc.
It may behoove you to join the Form1 boards and ask there. That site is dedicated to the "parts kit" suppressor builders.
What do you think about using a service such as emachineshop?
Also form 1 threads has no threads. Do I need to join first in order to be able to view posts or something?

quietoldfart
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 pm
Location: France

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by quietoldfart » Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Generaloswald wrote:Also form 1 threads has no threads. Do I need to join first in order to be able to view posts or something?
Seeing the above link last week, I thought 'why not join and see?' so I went through their registration process and waited for a moderator to approve my new membership. Almost a week passed. Then I tried to visit the site again, and instead saw a simple message "YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS FORUM." Oh my. Seems that it is for US Citizens only, perhaps? Ah well, probably not a great loss, but I was curious what was being hidden behind that members-only wall.

User avatar
doubloon
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 11901
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Location: Houston-ish

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by doubloon » Wed May 31, 2017 12:01 am

r36206 wrote:I believe the rest of my post contained several valid points, and I don't see why it was completely removed while the derogatory post toward me was not.
My post was primarily aimed at OP, specifically the first half since he is a 1 post wonder.

The second part of my post advising to contact the ATF was for you both and it was earnest. If there were truly some shenanigans happening with the vendor then call him out to the ATF, start an investigation.

If you really want to focus on a dealer stealing people's money then griping on an internet forum actually doesn't do a lot to help the next guy or stop the stealing. If you want to help the next guy report the crook to the proper authorities and get it sorted out.

My second post was most definitely directed toward you. You shared your thoughts on what this forum was about and I shared mine.

Take a look at my posts again, there is no rage in them just bleak fact which can often come across as harsh.

And yet even after you were chided and your post was deleted you appear to be taking pot shots at me later in the thread with the "good sense" comment. Contacting the authorities about the theft was solid advice.

@yondering, We have a difference of opinion, I believe the smithing forum should be about smithing and not about breakups on facebook. If the OP had come here saying he had a problem and wanted help recovering his money or taking the dealer to task then posting here would have been obliquely on topic. But all he did was trash the guy and talk about his breakup on facebook. I don't see that as much help. Like I said, if he really wants to help then shut the guy down through the right channels don't just whine about it in the weeds of the internet.

@canadian, Conjecture and hyperbole to curry favor with the new guys, well done. At least my first post was on topic and covered both the possibility of an attempt to skirt NFA rules as well as the possibility of honest to god Form 1 builds for which I offered my 2 cents about contacting authorities on the dealer. I didn't offer anything for what to do about skirting NFA because I won't.

@baker. I understand you're doing the best you can with what you got dealt and you know you can delete any of my posts any time you want.

ETA: As is usual, kudos to Capt Link and TRex for the best and actually on topic responses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895

propeine
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:24 am

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by propeine » Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 am

Generaloswald wrote:
propeine wrote:Those guys JDC and Ghost Delta came on here shilling their wares right out of the gate, asking Homebrew guys for drawings of their baffles and their boosters etc. That's not ok.

I'm sorry you lost your money but a cursory search or question about them would have revealed they were not all that reputable from the start. Chalk up your loss to buying basil from a pot dealer and move on with your day. Hopefully your post keeps anyone else from sending them money.
I thought they were redoubtable? advertising yourself doesn't make you a shill. We're orders fulfilled before this whole thing? If not then I'd say unreliable.
It was only partially the advertising that got under my skin. It was a business asking homebrew guys for drawings of baffles and recoil boosters. They didn't have the gumption to search for themselves and thought they'd make a quick buck. That doesn't sound reputable to me at all. Most of my stuff has dimensioned drawings on this site somewhere as do a few others. Why should I spoon feed someone so they can make money off of my work?

Unfortunately those posts were deleted by mods so I can't even link them any more. Perhaps that in itself was a disservice to the community.

Just for example though here is what a search generates of just my stuff. Wicked's "complete silencers" thread has hundreds.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137441&p=941121#p941121

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=132136

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135930

User avatar
yondering
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 pm
Location: NW Wa. state

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by yondering » Wed May 31, 2017 11:40 pm

propeine wrote: It was only partially the advertising that got under my skin. It was a business asking homebrew guys for drawings of baffles and recoil boosters. They didn't have the gumption to search for themselves and thought they'd make a quick buck. That doesn't sound reputable to me at all. Most of my stuff has dimensioned drawings on this site somewhere as do a few others. Why should I spoon feed someone so they can make money off of my work?
I'd never heard of them before this post, but that's a big red flag to me too. Seems pretty sleazy IMO.

ar15eric
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: BEWARE: Juilet Delta Customs

Post by ar15eric » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:44 am

JDC came over on the form 1 suppressor forums and managed to get themselves banned for spamming almost every post on the forum. So far they are the only vendor to have been banned on that forum, a forum that allows vendors to post without any fees.

Post Reply