Anyone receive anything from Diversified lately?

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Joelpat

Anyone receive anything from Diversified lately?

Post by Joelpat »

I placed an order on 3/15. I was expecting it to take >20 days to ship, but now it’s been 30.

With the craziness of things, plus the ATF actions against other vendors, just wondering if anyone has seen any activity from them lately?
Joel45acp

Re: Anyone receive anything from Diversified lately?

Post by Joel45acp »

My order for “in stock” spacers took 30days to arrive. If you can find what you need elsewhere, I’d go there instead of DM. Poor communication/customer service is the death of any business.
Joel C

Jeremiah 29:11
Joelpat

Post by Joelpat »

Hilarious. I'm Joel C. too.

Yeah, I went into it knowing I wouldn't get it quickly, and wouldn't get any communication. They were the best source for what I wanted. I'm not upset. That said, I would have spent a lot more money with them if they didn't run things this way.
fishman
Silent But Deadly

Post by fishman »

I am before both of you Joels in terms of last initial alphabetically and in silencerTalk seniority. Ha.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647
GoTrump

Post by GoTrump »

Last month I got my ASR tube from them. It’s very nice. It did take a month to get. Once I received it and saw the quality I ordered the end cap from them but it’s been over a month waiting for it. I’m sure with this covid stuff it has slowed it even further. In summary great quality slow to receive. Chris did respond to my email to them. FYI
Joelpat

Post by Joelpat »

Just got a shipping notice. 7+ weeks. Super glad to get it, I was going to cancel the order this week.