SilencerTalk

Sound Suppressor Discussion
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:13 pm 
Online
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 am
Posts: 248
Location: Decatur, Tx
If you were going to make baffles for a .22 suppressor, but you did not have access to a lathe, mill, cnc, etc. You could only weld, and use a drill press what would you do, and how would you do it? I know flat washers would work, but what would you use for very efficient baffles?


Last edited by rm55916@live.com on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:08 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 2591
edited to ,, nothing :wink:


Last edited by wolf on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 pm 
Online
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 10190
Location: Houston-ish
... content edited to reflect new topic

I've seen people take fender washers and shape them concave.

There's also this and a few other threads if you try a search.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19231

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895


Last edited by doubloon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:50 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: Idaho
So you have a tube with threaded endcaps, a post about having it and having an intended use for it, and no stamp?

ballsy

_________________
"I notice that everybody that is pro-abortion already has been born."
--Ronald Reagan

Form 1 .22 can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-XG3tn7s0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:55 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:48 pm
Posts: 1265
You are going down the wrong path quickly on this one.


Last edited by CThomas on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:07 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 1539
I don't mean to crap on anyone's feelings .... but I sure get tired of this 'intent' stuff.

I have even seen someone claim once that if you take a piece of tubing, cut it to length, and face the ends ..... and you will eventually make it into a suppressor, that is 'intent' and you just made a suppressor part.

While it is technically possible to be charged with possession of an unregistered suppressor part, for having a tube and some fender washers, then it stands to reason that having a roll of tape and an empty soda bottle can also get someone charged.

Some people think, if I have a piece of threaded tubing of some sort - I am OK. If I have a piece of threaded tubing and I look at it and think, "I'd like to try a Form 1 suppressor." I just broke the law. Hogwash.

I agree if you start up the lathe and start turning out finished baffles, then you are breaking a law. But the OP ssaid he had a piece of tubing with threaded caps. You can buy such a thing here and there for a variety of uses without breaking any laws - no matter what you think you'ld like it to eventually become.

_________________
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:44 pm 
Online
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 am
Posts: 248
Location: Decatur, Tx
Everyone calm down....take a deep breath.......there, now that's better. I don't actually "have" the tube I should have said I have a tube in mind(as in I seen one and thought about it's potential). However, all I have to do is go to a certain retail store and buy it. I also stated that "before I committ 100% to this project, AND TO PAYING $200"(as in the $200.00 fee that you send to the atf along with your form 1). Guys I'm not perfect, however I would not come on this forum(which I absolutely love, and respect) and lie to everyone inorder to obtain information on how to break multiple federal laws.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:00 am
Posts: 1246
Location: Louisiana
WhisperFan wrote:
I don't mean to crap on anyone's feelings .... but I sure get tired of this 'intent' stuff.

I have even seen someone claim once that if you take a piece of tubing, cut it to length, and face the ends ..... and you will eventually make it into a suppressor, that is 'intent' and you just made a suppressor part.

While it is technically possible to be charged with possession of an unregistered suppressor part, for having a tube and some fender washers, then it stands to reason that having a roll of tape and an empty soda bottle can also get someone charged.

Some people think, if I have a piece of threaded tubing of some sort - I am OK. If I have a piece of threaded tubing and I look at it and think, "I'd like to try a Form 1 suppressor." I just broke the law. Hogwash.

I agree if you start up the lathe and start turning out finished baffles, then you are breaking a law. But the OP ssaid he had a piece of tubing with threaded caps. You can buy such a thing here and there for a variety of uses without breaking any laws - no matter what you think you'ld like it to eventually become.

For real I keep a 4" piece of pvc pipe with a threaded tube on my atv rack for water tight storage. I guess I have silencer parts? lol not


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: Idaho
rm55916@live.com wrote:
Everyone calm down....take a deep breath.......there, now that's better. I don't actually "have" the tube I should have said I have a tube in mind(as in I seen one and thought about it's potential). However, all I have to do is go to a certain retail store and buy it. I also stated that "before I committ 100% to this project, AND TO PAYING $200"(as in the $200.00 fee that you send to the atf along with your form 1). Guys I'm not perfect, however I would not come on this forum(which I absolutely love, and respect) and lie to everyone inorder to obtain information on how to break multiple federal laws.


what is this tube you speak of?

_________________
"I notice that everybody that is pro-abortion already has been born."
--Ronald Reagan

Form 1 .22 can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-XG3tn7s0


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 pm 
Online
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 10190
Location: Houston-ish
...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895


Last edited by doubloon on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:45 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 2591
doubloon wrote:
WhisperFan wrote:
I don't mean to crap on anyone's feelings .... but I sure get tired of this 'intent' stuff.

...

100% agree for someone who has stuff rolling around in his trunk or any number of the things laying around in a garage.

Having a bunch of stuff is one thing, talking about what you're going to do with it (internet, bar room or bath room) is a little different.

It's amazing what you can get away with, I mean, do if you don't go around bragging about it.



+1
intend like telling exactly what you intend to to do with that tube (building a can )

then that tube is no longer just a tube , it then IS a part for the intended to become can

no one in this thread did say that just because you have a tube + some fender washers you would get slammed

but if one did write what the op did ,,, well,, that is opening the door for trouble

good to hear that is was just not written as meant to be written :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:24 pm
Posts: 381
Location: Butte/Stevensville MT
on topic, you have probably heard but it is easy enough to make cone baffles out of ordinary washers. Just get a socket that is about as big as the washer and a marble to go in the center, put one on each side in a vise and you have a cone baffle, chunks of slightly smaller tube than your main one serve as good spacers between cone baffles.

other than that just use your imagination! walk around the cooking section in walmart or look around napa and there are countless cheap items that will serve your purpose perfectly.

have fun :D

_________________
"If you are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside.
If you're the only dumbass with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:25 am 
Offline
Senior Silent Operator

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:55 pm
Posts: 134
Location: panama city
i had fairly good results with freeze plugs. find center drilled a small hole, then found a piece of pipe to fit inside it. then hit the hole with a pointed punch until it was the size i wanted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What can I use for baffles
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am 
Online
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:32 pm
Posts: 2250
Location: miami, florida
Bowen1911 wrote:
rm55916@live.com wrote:
Everyone calm down....take a deep breath.......there, now that's better. I don't actually "have" the tube I should have said I have a tube in mind(as in I seen one and thought about it's potential). However, all I have to do is go to a certain retail store and buy it. I also stated that "before I committ 100% to this project, AND TO PAYING $200"(as in the $200.00 fee that you send to the atf along with your form 1). Guys I'm not perfect, however I would not come on this forum(which I absolutely love, and respect) and lie to everyone inorder to obtain information on how to break multiple federal laws.


what is this tube you speak of?


mag-lite

_________________
NP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 am 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:37 pm
Posts: 2460
rm55916@live.com wrote:
If you were going to make baffles for a .22 suppressor, but you did not have access to a lathe, mill, cnc, etc. You could only weld, and use a drill press what would you do, and how would you do it? I know flat washers would work, but what would you use for very efficient baffles?


In the UK, late 1960's, an acquaintance had just purchased the new model of a .22 Parker Hale which
had just two parts: the outer can and the end cap which had a 4 (?) inch snorkel machined so that
when assembled the snorkel allowed, fortunately, the bullet to sail through while the gases expanded
wholly in the length (6.5 or so inches if memory serves) and then flowed out ... a sort of reversed recurve.

When he fired the noise was noticeably louder than this original PH with washers. His knowledge of cooling
electronic circuitry led him to take a thin SS sheet with the dimensions of the internal length of the can and about 6" long.

He then cut outlines ... think long skinny letter 'U' .. the shapes of heavy duty staple the sheet in an interesting way ... he stamped a matrix of fingers [ imagine the profile of a round nose winchester bullet]. Prior to rolling it into a 'jelly roll' he pushed the 'fingers' slightly out. After inserting the loose SS 'jelly roll he tested the
system. The result was as quiet as the older PH. What struck me was that the thin SS configuration introduced a long FRACTAL surface while taking up
little volume. In cross section it looked like a logarithmic spiral. [<< http://www.2dcurves.com/spiral/spirallo.html>> where alpha was .05 ]

I had never seen pictures in the literature of this later model of the PH nor of any one conceiving of using a concentric -- FRAM filter roll -- steel sheet with
ports to randomize the acoustic vectors.

Hope you find this interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 180
OK, you lost me on that one... :|


Intent... Hmmm. I've always wanted to make a .17HMR suppressor out of one of those metal slupree straws to see just how well I could make it work given the constraints of the tube. Does that make me a criminal for having one of the straws and intent? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 2591
There was a time that having a shoe lace an a semi auto riffle was= machine-gun

people has been convicted for selling grass ,,real grass from a lawn ,not dope
but because they thought it was dope (someone did fool them),they got convicted ,,,for ,,,intend

never expect logic when you think gunlaws

think before you type or talk

i was once hit by a car ,, I had green light,, the other had reed light ,, i was in my right to cross ,, but that didnt make it less painfull or any different to my bones and body :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 am 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 1539
wolf wrote:
There was a time that having a shoe lace an a semi auto riffle was= machine-gun

people has been convicted for selling grass ,,real grass from a lawn ,not dope
but because they thought it was dope (someone did fool them),they got convicted ,,,for ,,,intend


THAT is exactly the stuff I am talking about .....

I call bullshit on the first statement the way you wrote it ...... Cite one case - just one - where a semi-auto rifle owner was charged (I don't even care about conviction) there the semi-auto owner was wearing tennis shoes (or any shoes with laces) was charged with anything - where they hadn't tried to tie the string to the rfle and achieve full auto fire.

The word 'intent' implies a thought, desire, or wish. Once someone actually attempts an action, sucessful or not, it surpasses 'intent' and becomes an 'act'. Acts are illegal and often prosecuted - intent is much more difficult to identify, and nearly impossible to prosecute without an act in furtherance.

In your second example - people that sell or attempt to sell look-a-like drugs are going much further than 'intent'. People who buy look-a-like drugs also didn't stop at their 'intent' to buy drugs, they made an attempt to buy something they thougth was a drug, and did, in fact, buy something. There is your act in furtherance.

Intent - is thought ... and when we can get arrested for our thoughts, we are all in trouble.

_________________
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 am 
Online
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 10190
Location: Houston-ish
The shoestring theory is not the same argument, well sorta it is but really in the context of the mythical post in question it is not the same thing.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 am 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 2591
WhisperFan wrote:
wolf wrote:
There was a time that having a shoe lace an a semi auto riffle was= machine-gun

people has been convicted for selling grass ,,real grass from a lawn ,not dope
but because they thought it was dope (someone did fool them),they got convicted ,,,for ,,,intend


THAT is exactly the stuff I am talking about .....

I call bullshit on the first statement the way you wrote it ...... Cite one case - just one - where a semi-auto rifle owner was charged (I don't even care about conviction) there the semi-auto owner was wearing tennis shoes (or any shoes with laces) was charged with anything - where they hadn't tried to tie the string to the rfle and achieve full auto fire.

The word 'intent' implies a thought, desire, or wish. Once someone actually attempts an action, sucessful or not, it surpasses 'intent' and becomes an 'act'. Acts are illegal and often prosecuted - intent is much more difficult to identify, and nearly impossible to prosecute without an act in furtherance.

In your second example - people that sell or attempt to sell look-a-like drugs are going much further than 'intent'. People who buy look-a-like drugs also didn't stop at their 'intent' to buy drugs, they made an attempt to buy something they thougth was a drug, and did, in fact, buy something. There is your act in furtherance.

Intent - is thought ... and when we can get arrested for our thoughts, we are all in trouble.



http://www.jpfo.org/pdf/SWAT_BATFE.pdf

http://www.saysuncle.com/archives/2007/07/11/atf_that_beacon_of_bureaucratic_consistency_has_reversed_itself/

I think there is some thing here about ATF’s prior legal strategies for persecuting err prosecuting gun crime.

The first examble was to show how stupid the law was

and as we know, it can be dangerous to get to close something stupid

the second examble was that the man selling did not sell dope ,there wasnt ANY dope
but that didnt help him
it was the intend (he thought he would sell dope )

and yes you CAN be convicted for you thoughts , so if you havent realized it WE ARE in trouble

its a constant fight against stupid laws

keep it in your head ,and nobody knows
tell on the Internet and be prepared for trouble

having something with the intend to use it to build a can =illegal

if it can not be proven that your intend was to build a can = you probely wont be in trouble
(having a tube to be welded on to a construction + some fenderwashers ,,actually mounted on the fender )

telling on the net that those parts are for when the s--t hits the fan , and then ready to be build into a xxx

then intend can be proven


the whole point her is

think before you type and talk

even if you are not intending things that are illegal

still the words will be out there in cyberspace

so bad put wordings can get you into trouble

like you want to say
the tube and baffles are no problems , i have them planned , i know how to get them , when i have the papers sorted out

but in a hurry it is written

the tube and baffles are no problems , i have them , when i have the papers sorted out

The atf then dont have to prove anything

they have YOUR words for it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 1539
Again - your original quote was

Quote:
There was a time that having a shoe lace an a semi auto riffle was= machine-gun


Your quote did not say anything about attaching said shoestring to the rifle in such a way where the op-rod would actuate the trigger. I submit that there has never been, not one time, a charge for an illegal MG where a person had a semiauto rifle and was wearing shoes with shoestrings (where the strings were still in the shoes)

Then you compare 'intent' to selling dummy or look-a-like drigs. But these two things are not the same. In one case, you intent is your desire to do something. Desire is a nearly impossible thing to prove and prosecute. The selling of look-a-like drugs is an action, where you do something - an act .... that surpasses intent by a mile!

I still say you can have all the intent you want to do nearly anything you want, and that is not illegal in any way if you never act on that intent.
If intent equalled outcome ... every Form 1 suppressor I made would be as quiet as commercial cans on the market ..... sadly that is not the case.

_________________
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm 
Online
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 10190
Location: Houston-ish
Image

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:38 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Posts: 1539
doubloon wrote:
Image



Image

:lol:

I'm done

_________________
As nightfall does not come all at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwilling victims of the darkness.
Justice William O. Douglas


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Posts: 2591
The shoelace law did make it possible to go after people with a shoelace If they at the same time did have a semiauto
thankfully that law has been changed

as you and i and others clarly can see , you actually have to do something before they can charge you

but before the change things was not like that

i did never say some had been charged
i only did use that law as a example how fuxx up the ATF handles things

Again about the dope dealing case
HE DID NOT sell,any drugs
he did not buy any drugs

but he THOUGHT HE DID

so he was charged with what he THOUGHT :wink:

as you rightfully points out , there has to be a action before your thoughts can bite you in the Axx :shock:

again saying you have the tube ,,and REALLY have it + that you intend to build a can with it
you have the intend ,the thought , the action

that is clearly illegal and to be proven ,sins you own words is against you

but only because you did put it into words

THAT IS MY point

be careful, about what you type

If you by mistake writes that you have the tube , even you dont
and you plan to build a can , even you plan on doing it legally

you will be fuxxxx if they find some tubing during a search , a search they did because of your wrong wording

again, its you words that bites you in the arxx

just a reality check

let say they do a search by someone that did write that they have a tube and parts at hand ( the person did just word it wrong ,,no parts at hand ,, just in the mind )

they find nothing , that would not be the best day for the search team

but then they spot some tubing , and some washers
those parts could be for many things

those parts could make there search legit

what would you think would happen

and why

if the person who got searched goes to trail

what would be the worst against him/her

the parts
or
The words


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How make baffles without any machining
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:15 pm 
Online
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am
Posts: 10190
Location: Houston-ish
WhisperFan wrote:
doubloon wrote:
http://www.epiklayouts.com/upload/animated-old-lady-fight.gif



http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk21 ... -sign1.jpg

:lol:

I'm done


Touche!

:lol: :lol:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: al redneck, alordnapa, AndyA, Archilochus, BenY 2013, Bing [Bot], can2suppress, Capt. Link., CMV, customcruiser, delta9mda, Dr.K, Fulmen, Google Adsense [Bot], Grounded, grrifles, gunny50, Hard_ware, harley_rkc, Heat2237, hotbrass, IslandTimes, JacksonBrowne, Jeff350, Joe1982, JohnnyO, jss, kgnickl, M1-Dan, maccrazy2, Mike Patterson, mjmjr1312, Morgan, Ookster, Pat M, Rifle 57, rjs1000, Shady, sizulku, sonmtn, voo-doo, WhiteDingo, Ws7z, Ziuck and 650 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group