How many finger print cards?

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

doubleajaybrock
Silent But Deadly

How many finger print cards?

Post by doubleajaybrock »

If I send off 3 form 1's all at the same time, can I just send one set of fingerprint cards or do I need 1 pair for each form?

Thanks
-Form 1 SBR AR
-AAC Ti-rant 45
-Silencerco 22 Sparrow
-AAC 762 SDN-6
aquajon
Silent But Deadly

Re: How many finger print cards?

Post by aquajon »

1 set. I did two form4's that way a long time ago.
doubleajaybrock
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubleajaybrock »

Did you send only one check or 2?
-Form 1 SBR AR
-AAC Ti-rant 45
-Silencerco 22 Sparrow
-AAC 762 SDN-6
aquajon
Silent But Deadly

Post by aquajon »

doubleajaybrock wrote:Did you send only one check or 2?
I think I sent two, with the memo of each SN on each check just to I could track it. I don't think it matters though (as long as you are sending $200 per application).
Shift1
Silent But Deadly

Post by Shift1 »

I called the NFA branch today and asked the nice lady who answered the phone the question about the cards.....she said 1 set of cards per app. I asked, so If I am sending for two apps then I will need 1 set of cards per app or a total of 4 cards for two apps. She said that was correct. I realize she is just a receptionist but rather then have a delay because of lack of paperwork.....

Just an question I wanted clarification on...... I know which direction I will go. Take the information for what it is and do what you what you feel is right.....
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."- Samuel Adams
"LP"
SRM
Silent But Deadly

Post by SRM »

In October I sent in a f4 and 2 f1`s. Just to keep things clear, I sent them two weeks apart with their own set of prints.
Also that the checks cleared I could keep track. The sherrifs office wasn`t all that happy with me showin up with six cards though. Bless their little fingerprint machine.