The 3D factor

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

PaulNoiseLess
Silent But Deadly

The 3D factor

Post by PaulNoiseLess »

Hi,

(Disclaimer: My Customer is not from USA so none of the USA laws applies. He's got a 100% legal Shop in his Country)

Yes, this one is about 3D modeling versus 2D or Hand Write.

This morning I just had a Chat with Him regarding a .22LR builds. Cycling issues with Subsonic ammo. Fine beyond 1250 fps. Quiet.

When I did finish the Chat, I remembered I also sold Him a Design for a Sharing Can (not multi caliber, just sharing parts) for 223, 9 mm and 45 ACP.

It’s Omega like Baffles, proven to work. And it’s about optimizing Manufacturing: Two runs, three Calibers (Lavared, you know what I mean: Manufacturing cost).

Now, geometry is key but having the 3D view (and plane cuts) allows you to see what your Product is going to looks like.

You all Guys try to find the Key on this one and I’ll send the “answer” ONLY to those who makes sense.

Best,

Paul
The future is not waiting for us, it is waiting within us ...
SRM
Silent But Deadly

Re: The 3D factor

Post by SRM »

Duel mono core is the only way! Threadless tube.