300BLK Supressor

Yes, it can be legal to make a silencer. For everything Form-1, from silencer designs that are easily made, to filing forms with the BATF, to 3D modeling. Remember, you must have an approved BATF Form-1 to make a silencer. All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

kusekchris

300BLK Supressor

Post by kusekchris »

Hello,

I sent my form in for the suppressor and I would love to get some design ideas, anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
BLAKE2131
Silent But Deadly

Re: 300BLK Supressor

Post by BLAKE2131 »

60degree cones or stepped cones are probably a good way to go i would ask bender hes the baffle king
Blake
Liberty Suppressors
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter
vz58
Silent Operator

Post by vz58 »

Chris, Im in the same boat, except my stamp will be here before Sept (batfe told me so)
Im looking at mostly supersonic Blackout with some sub sonic and an occasional ar10 308 goodness thrown in.
Basically I have been told stepped baffles or cones. At one point it was suggested omegas but apparently they dont do as well as cones in this application. What diameter and length are you looking at?

Mine is 1.875" diameter and max of 10.75"

Mine should be built before you get your form back.
kusekchris

Post by kusekchris »

vz58 wrote:Chris, Im in the same boat, except my stamp will be here before Sept (batfe told me so)
Im looking at mostly supersonic Blackout with some sub sonic and an occasional ar10 308 goodness thrown in.
Basically I have been told stepped baffles or cones. At one point it was suggested omegas but apparently they dont do as well as cones in this application. What diameter and length are you looking at?

Mine is 1.875" diameter and max of 10.75"

Mine should be built before you get your form back.
Thanks man!
BLAKE2131
Silent But Deadly

Post by BLAKE2131 »

If you do omegas be sure to get permission

If you go with 1 7/8" you can cut back 8" maybe even less
Blake
Liberty Suppressors
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter