PMags in Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2!

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: NickB

RedR1
Silent But Deadly

PMags in Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2!

Post by RedR1 »

I thought it was pretty cool! I was using the ACR/Massada/Whatever it's called now. . . . I went for a reload, and saw the Pmag, bright as day. We all know i'm a Pmag whore, so this made the game that much better. Very friggin sweet, guys!! :D :D :D
Gun Gallery Enthusiast-
cwilliams
Elite Member

Post by cwilliams »

i just got done playing it as well, what platform are you using?
RedR1
Silent But Deadly

Post by RedR1 »

sgtmajor wrote:i just got done playing it as well, what platform are you using?
I just beat it on Xbox 360, but will be picking it up on PS3 tomorrow after work.

Playstation id: RedR1- (be sure to put the dash after it)
Xbox: FumingSlade

:)
Gun Gallery Enthusiast-
cwilliams
Elite Member

Post by cwilliams »

RedR1 wrote:
sgtmajor wrote:i just got done playing it as well, what platform are you using?
I just beat it on Xbox 360, but will be picking it up on PS3 tomorrow after work.

Playstation id: RedR1- (be sure to put the dash after it)
Xbox: FumingSlade

:)
very nice. were did you get it? burn?
goteron
Silent But Deadly

Post by goteron »

What did you guys think, i beat it a few days ago, but wasnt too happy with the story / scripting. The gameplay was great, but they could have done away with some of the theatrics and made it a whole lot better. I also felt like I was the dying guy on the ground waaay too much. Had they got rid of the snow-mobiles, RIBS, deagles, akimbo weapons, waay to close helicopter flying and CAS, it would have been much better IMHO. On the other hand, the Special ops - 2 player ac130 CAS, and blackhawk missions were great.
firefighter509
Silent But Deadly

Post by firefighter509 »

Funny story, I drove to my game dealer last night to get this game for the 12:00am opening I did not realize that I was an day off. I was at the FD working a 24 and had to get an hour coverage so I could go buy it. So my question is how do you already have it>? what am I missing here?

J
cwilliams
Elite Member

Post by cwilliams »

i have had it for about a week, that said i havent had to much time to play it. there are ALOT of bad guy an getting shot from everywhere is kinda crazy.
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

firefighter509 wrote:Funny story, I drove to my game dealer last night to get this game for the 12:00am opening I did not realize that I was an day off. I was at the FD working a 24 and had to get an hour coverage so I could go buy it. So my question is how do you already have it>? what am I missing here?

J
Yarrr, matey.
firefighter509
Silent But Deadly

Post by firefighter509 »

st33ve0 wrote:
firefighter509 wrote:Funny story, I drove to my game dealer last night to get this game for the 12:00am opening I did not realize that I was an day off. I was at the FD working a 24 and had to get an hour coverage so I could go buy it. So my question is how do you already have it>? what am I missing here?

J
Yarrr, matey.
HaHa should have guessed
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

Yeah, I stopped by Best Buy today after hearing about some people here having it. No luck until tomorrow.
mropus69
Silent But Deadly

Post by mropus69 »

I tried making friends with the Mgr at Gamestop but that went out the window when I asked for an early copy. I was going to give him an extra twenty on top too. I'll wait until tomorrow morning though to get my copy.
Steve (Spike) Mullis
USN-Ret HM1 NAC AW FMF
"Cry Havoc and Release the Dogs of War"
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

Yeah, im not in a rush! They're fun, but its just a game! Ill stop after work! :D
firefighter509
Silent But Deadly

Post by firefighter509 »

funny how the ACR was the best rifle of the game, lol
I did not even bother using a SCAR
tomahawk84
Silent But Deadly

Post by tomahawk84 »

love the game only had 3 hours to play today but am off tomarrow can't wait to get back on it and finish single player and then get on multiplayer

PC version
N/A
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

A railed AUG, with a carrying handle scope mounted on it. I am glad they got all the kits right in this game. :roll:

I liked how in COD4 if you put a reddot on a gun, it put the red dot on a rail and it put that rail on top of the rail on the gun. So you have a P90 with a raised rail, with a rail glued to that rail, with a red dot on an AR-15 riser put on it. So you can put the gun on the ground and climb a ladder to look through your optic. Also useful for mounting the gun on a razor scooter and putting boot to hadji.

I am going to be playing this game with my cousin tonight. There is an FAL in it. I have already guessed that there will be a railed FAL with an AR carry handle on it, with a carry handle rail attached, with an AUG carring handle scope mounted on it. So when it happens, it will not shock me. Oh and that when I look down the scope, I will cowitness the front sight somehow. Or probably something more ridiculous. A silencer on a knife. A silencer on the AUG scope!
RedR1
Silent But Deadly

Post by RedR1 »

sorry for the late response, I've been working like crazy. I got an early copy for bug/testing purposes. played it all the way through.

Twinsen, there were some 'unequities' with the weapons that I'd love to see changed as well, however, it was aimed for the masses so . . . well, I dunno, lol. In one of the missions, an F-15 pilot called 'Fox 3' on a HARM, an air to ground anti-radar/radiation missile . . . another inconsistency. however, in my opinion, it's still a very fun game to play. this is more or less an arcade shooter. Operation Flashpoint was a sim, but got more wrong in my opinion.

also, when you aim down the sights with the acog, etc, there was no front sight ;) they at least got that right.
Gun Gallery Enthusiast-
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

We're enjoying it so far. I don't get wrapped up in stupid game s--t like where they mount a scope. As long as the scope works the way a real one does (and they generally appear to) I'm happy.

I was more annoyed that the ACR reloads require the charging handle to be run when AFAIK the ACR has a bolt release on the forward triggerguard that I would hit with my trigger finger IRL. I don't care that's innacurate, I just care because it slows down the reload.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

I was planning on mocking the weirdness of the guns as I planned on not buying it to mock it. But I ended up playing it on console at my cousin's house. So I got to mock the game more in-depth.
withoutremorse42
Silent But Deadly

Post by withoutremorse42 »

Very fun game. Had one of my old Ranger buddies over today to play some of the co-op missions. We had a blast.

Ex Ranger275 on xbox live
[url=http://militarysignatures.com][img]http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member11084.png[/img][/url]