Magpul Dynanmics Training Schedule more classes?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: NickB

seacoastnh
Elite Member

Magpul Dynanmics Training Schedule more classes?

Post by seacoastnh »

Are there likely to be Florida classes added to the schedule particularly Carbine 2? (non law enforcement only)

Are there any issues with SBR or suppressors at the Louisiana location?
mp5
Elite Member

Post by mp5 »

I am in the same boat here in South Florida.

I took the Carbine I class here in March, but the private range owner may have trouble allowing a commercial venture at her facility next year.
It would be nice if they can arrange a class at the new Okeechobee range, which is just west of Ft. Pierce, and it is a big facility. Maybe the guy who set up the class here in Broward Cty can do the same up there.

At this point I would be willing to travel anywhere in Florida, preferably early summer or late fall.
Regards,

Jorge
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

seacoastnh
Elite Member

Post by seacoastnh »

Do you see any OPEN NON-LAW EFORCEMENT courses listed for Florida?
mp5
Elite Member

Post by mp5 »

seacoastnh wrote:
Do you see any OPEN NON-LAW EFORCEMENT courses listed for Florida?
Touche! No open civilian courses so far.

Will call MD n AM
Regards,

Jorge
mp5
Elite Member

Post by mp5 »

Grapevine sez no FL classes in 2010

EAG here I come!
Regards,

Jorge
yarbsea

Post by yarbsea »

I live in louisiana - just FYI you MUST have a STATE registration for SBR's and Silencers here. Easy to get, but a legal requirement. Don"t trust the darn NFA branch to reject your 5230.20...make sure you get the form.

go to the louisiana state police website, firearms/concealed branch and download the "firearm registration" paperwork.

might even call them and check on it.....don't get arrested :)
seacoastnh
Elite Member

Post by seacoastnh »

yarbsea wrote:I live in louisiana - just FYI you MUST have a STATE registration for SBR's and Silencers here. Easy to get, but a legal requirement. Don"t trust the darn NFA branch to reject your 5230.20...make sure you get the form.

go to the louisiana state police website, firearms/concealed branch and download the "firearm registration" paperwork.

might even call them and check on it.....don't get arrested :)
Thanks, I appreciate the info.
mcinfantry
Silent But Deadly

Post by mcinfantry »

no issues with the range owners that i know of, the two guys putting on the class are friends of mine.
narco

Re: Magpul Dynanmics Training Schedule more classes?

Post by narco »

seacoastnh wrote:Are there likely to be Florida classes added to the schedule particularly Carbine 2? (non law enforcement only)

Are there any issues with SBR or suppressors at the Louisiana location?
No issues, just make sure you have your proper papers for crossing state lines, etc etc...

We put on a good class that in very conducive to learning... I am making a post in this section now...
KM223
Silent Operator

Post by KM223 »

I have the same concerns for the Feb. 3rd-5th CA class. I'm not sure if SBR's and suppressors are a no-go. Anyone know for sure?
narco

Post by narco »

KM223 wrote:I have the same concerns for the Feb. 3rd-5th CA class. I'm not sure if SBR's and suppressors are a no-go. Anyone know for sure?

I will speak on my personal knowledge of attendance. I ran my SBR, and a Suppressor. I ran a buddy of mines SBR and suppressor. From personal experience, as long as you not in-violation of any state federal laws, have your documents, and ARE NOT a safety hazard to other students, instructors, or yourself, your probably GTG...