anyone with a surefire 7.62 can?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kudu22, ECHOS

agent-smith

Re: anyone with a surefire 7.62 can?

Post by agent-smith »

Jake,Pa wrote:Sure fire acted like case closed. never asked about the can. could not vouch for springfields qc but this is the NMmodel and shoots pretty good with a scope. Remington shootss .25" or better with my ammo. 20" bbl 5R 10 twist. It's not the gun.
Wow, that sucks.

I hope that you get things worked-out.
Jake,Pa

Post by Jake,Pa »

Thanks. I hope so too, I really like shooting with a can
RyanB
Silent But Deadly

Post by RyanB »

Jake, who did you talk to at Surefire? Contact Garrin/Kudu22, he gets s--t done at the Suppressor Division.
MSTN
Senior Silent Operator

Post by MSTN »

I've had excellent success with my FA762SS:

The rifle groups slightly better for me with the suppressor installed. There is minimal if any POI shift from the first shot with a cold can to subsequent shots.

Good shooting,

Wes Grant
MSTN
BIGGLEE
Senior Silent Operator

Post by BIGGLEE »

Jake,Pa wrote:I have 762K on custom Kreiger and M1A point of impact shifts are awful 3" to rt on Kreiger 4" to left on Mi
1A Sure Fire is no help at all. Just says "should not do that" I would never use another SF can for anything.
Too high$ and no customer service at all. Never returned any of my calls. Does anyone want a 762K cheap?

I'll buy it!!! I'm is Pa too.
"those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither"
MSTN
Senior Silent Operator

Post by MSTN »

Jake,Pa wrote:I have 762K on custom Kreiger and M1A point of impact shifts are awful 3" to rt on Kreiger 4" to left on Mi
1A Sure Fire is no help at all. Just says "should not do that" I would never use another SF can for anything.
Too high$ and no customer service at all. Never returned any of my calls. Does anyone want a 762K cheap?
Before you dump it, you might try getting the locking ring extra, extra tight, and then shooting for groups. The accuracy with one of my SF 5.56MM suppressor seems to benefit greatly from this simple effort.

n.franklin
Senior Silent Operator

Post by n.franklin »

Is the fa762ss flash hider compatible with the SCAR 17s or are we stuck with the fa762k and SCAR specific mount?
dustinreeder

Post by dustinreeder »

I have the FA762k and have almost no poi shift from first shot to last shot I love my SF can and haven't had any problems. I would be calling everyday and causing a fuss to get it fixed