Tundra brew up with .300BLK subs

Company specific discussions and announcements.
continuity
Elite Member

Re: Tundra brew up with .300BLK subs

Post by continuity »

Vette and Bender seem to be leaning toward lending credence to the strafing run made by the OP.

I'm calling BS.

Ready to catch...
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

While this very post MAY be bs since the OP fired it off and ran away it IS consistent with a trend of Gemtech cans we have had in the shop so no BS flags are raised by the OP in that regard.

Incan very easily see the issue but not quite the OP if that makes sense.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Call it what you want. You still claim the yhm mount is the come all be all . :)
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

66427vette wrote:Call it what you want. You still claim the yhm mount is the come all be all . :)
Sheepish grin... all mom's think their children are above average. Especially when they do everything they're supposed to do...
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
TITAN308

Post by TITAN308 »

I know this thread is kind of old, but I am using a Gemtech MK9K for a dediated 300 sub sonic build. I confirmed with them on facebook and they said this was fine.

Glad I took a screenshot of our conversation incase it blows out. I would find it somewhat funny if a sub sonic round managed to blow up such a huge suppressor (2" outside diameter)

Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

Don't worry about the MK9K, it's built like a tank. I have one for my Mini Uzi MG and it has handled plenty of mag dumps without any problems.