.22 LR Core for a NANO?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: James DeGroat

.300WinMag
Silent But Deadly

.22 LR Core for a NANO?

Post by .300WinMag »

Can / would James be willing to make us all a second core in .22 LR?

(I am under the impression that this would not require a second stamp - correct?)

If it doesn't require a second stamp - how many folks beside myself would be interested in a .22 core?

TIA
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

Re: .22 LR Core for a NANO?

Post by Libertarian_Geek »

.300WinMag wrote:Can / would James be willing to make us all a second core in .22 LR?

(I am under the impression that this would not require a second stamp - correct?)

If it doesn't require a second stamp - how many folks beside myself would be interested in a .22 core?

TIA
second stamp + now you're going to have to engrave the core = not worth it.
https://www.facebook.com/DareDefendOurRights
James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

Post by James DeGroat »

Sorry won't be doing any .22 cores for the Nano's out there.

I am in the process of designing a .22lr suppressor that is similar to the Nano.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
strobro32
Silent But Deadly

Post by strobro32 »

Try for a 3.1 X .98 inch wet micro 22LR can. It can be called the "TIC"
If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst or explode, it's not worth shooting.
FSCJedi
Silent But Deadly

Post by FSCJedi »

James DeGroat wrote:Sorry won't be doing any .22 cores for the Nano's out there.

I am in the process of designing a .22lr suppressor that is similar to the Nano.
Where's that "popcorn eating" smiley? I anxiously await, James!
"I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use it." - Matthew Quigley

Keep your powder dry. Molon labe!
Artful
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artful »

Gee, my 9mm core wet does real well for at least a box of 50 - are you trying for a dry can NANO size?
"Trying to tax yourself into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to pick yourself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill
BEASLEY7

Post by BEASLEY7 »

James DeGroat wrote:
Someone was hinting that this might materialize by the end of summer. Any idea when/if this will materialize? My other 3 DTA cans are going strong and I'd likely be in for a .22 also.
Keep watching, I'm bound to do something stupid again.
James DeGroat
Elite Industry Professional

Post by James DeGroat »

BEASLEY7 wrote:
James DeGroat wrote:
Someone was hinting that this might materialize by the end of summer. Any idea when/if this will materialize? My other 3 DTA cans are going strong and I'd likely be in for a .22 also.
Yep a DTA .22cal suppressor is in the works. I'm still a ways out before I start a production run but I do hope to get it on the market ASAP.
James DeGroat
President
DeGroat Tactical Armaments, LLC.
www.ArmamentSales.com

Specializing in the 7.62mm Minigun, Suppressors, and NFA Weapons/Accessories (including Artillery and Flame Throwers).
FSCJedi
Silent But Deadly

Post by FSCJedi »

James DeGroat wrote:
BEASLEY7 wrote:
James DeGroat wrote:
Yep a DTA .22cal suppressor is in the works. I'm still a ways out before I start a production run but I do hope to get it on the market ASAP.
Awesome! Can't wait to see it! I'm sure Tannerman's will be ordering a few, too!
"I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use it." - Matthew Quigley

Keep your powder dry. Molon labe!