High capicity?

Talk about them here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

rogerme
Silent But Deadly

High capicity?

Post by rogerme »

Ok Liberals say a 30 round is a high capacity mag then you get to the Beta mags holding 100 rounds. Well today the mail lady delivered me hi cap Nirvana! Two hundred and seventy five rounds ( 275 ) that's right more then half a BRICK of 22lr in one magazine. Went out to a Sushi dinner and to see Bob Marley ( no not that one the white guy from Maine ) and did not get home till after midnight. I sat right down loaded her up and can not wait for daylight to to try this out.

"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Re: High capicity?

Post by 66427vette »

I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a hi cap mags. Looks to be normal capicty to me .
ronin111
Silent But Deadly

Post by ronin111 »

rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

ronin111 wrote:Is that the A&D adapter?

http://bazookabrothers.com/products3.htm
Yes adapter from them and the mags can be had from http://www.brasscatchers.com/am180/parts/index.html .

As for Hi cap I am also a firm believer in a mag being a mag. But really over half a brick in one mag that's allot of capacity.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

66427vette wrote:I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a hi cap mags. Looks to be normal capicty to me .

Exactly, normal or factory capacity.
Griz
Silent But Deadly

Post by Griz »

You might want to try it before you get excited.... I ordered one and it kinda sorta worked in semi when it didn't jam, but it is an utter failure on full auto. It's not like my gun is to blame because it runs 100% with Ceiner, Blackdog and CMMG mags.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Griz wrote:You might want to try it before you get excited.... I ordered one and it kinda sorta worked in semi when it didn't jam, but it is an utter failure on full auto. It's not like my gun is to blame because it runs 100% with Ceiner, Blackdog and CMMG mags.
First mag had a couple stoppages found out I did not have the adapter all the way on. Second had one stoppage about 20 rounds in then ran the fine for the rest of the mag in one complete dump. The suppressor got a little hot as you could hear when the snow landing on it was vaporized with a little hiss from each flake.

Clint Smith
M40A1308M
Silent But Deadly

Post by M40A1308M »

M11\9 adapter worked the firs time.But a mistake that people make with these is to use crap ammo and go to the 275 rd drums. I would recommend the 165 or the 200 NOT the 275. Use mini mags and I haven't had one issue yet. I did fill the first baffle in my suppressor thou LOL

And get the metal tops for your mags they make things so much better. E&L will install them for you.
redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

In our minds this drum is not reliable to function good unless you post videos of a drum dump Rogerme :wink:
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

redtazdog wrote:In our minds this drum is not reliable to function good unless you post videos of a drum dump Rogerme :wink:
I am working on it ran into two problems. Somehow I managed to break the firing pin and the auto trip! New ones on the way..

Clint Smith
redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

You sure are hard on the tools :lol:
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

redtazdog wrote:You sure are hard on the tools :lol:
Yea not sure what caused it? I ordered 2 auto trip kits and 2 firing pins JIC.. Not sure about hard but I centrally use the hell out it. But when you live where you can open you're door and shoow anytime day or night you tend to play more.. The patch I was standing outside is covered with 22 brass.

Clint Smith