Group buy Magpul PMAG

Talk about them here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

OnceFired

Group buy Magpul PMAG

Post by OnceFired »

Hi all

If this is the wrong place for this post (classifieds, maybe?) moderators please feel free to move.

I am coordinating a large group buy for Magpul PMAG 30rd Gen M2 MOE 5.56 AR-15 magazines. I participate on a variety of forums, and I wanted to extend the invitation here, too.

We are interested in:

Standard
Texas edition
Windowed

All are Gen M2 MOE black, and so far most of our interest is in standard or Texas editions.

We have commitments for just under 400 at this point, and have reached out to the following vendors:

GunMag Warehouse
Grabagun
Palmetto State Armory
Western Sport
Primary Arms
USCav
Botach
Precision Rifle Supply
AIM Surplus
MidwayUSA
McBride's Guns (local gun store here in Austin with an excellent reputation)
Academy (local store I'm talking to tomorrow)
LaRue Tactical (their HQ is very close to my house)

Pricing is pending vendor proposals. Botach has come back with $7.69 per magazine on 13-packs for $99.95 shipped total. But that's a deal anyone can currently get on their website, and doesn't reflect 400 magazine quantity.

The plan is to send them all to me, and I will turn them around to all participating group members. Local pickups are welcome and encouraged to save $$$. I will ship out the necessary volume to non-locals as is appropriate.

Deadline for vendor pricing & info is Friday, October 10th. I will communicate all pricing via private message, but only the winning vendor will be communicated publicly.

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

OF
Syntax360
Silent But Deadly

Re: Group buy Magpul PMAG

Post by Syntax360 »

I'm interested. You say local pickup is preferred, but you never specified where "local" is...
OnceFired

Post by OnceFired »

Austin, TX area.
OnceFired

Post by OnceFired »

Here's the latest...

We are hovering just under 400 magazines.

I have pricing from...

GunMagWarehouse
LaRue
US Cavalry
SurplusAmmoSales

McBrides is a very large local gun store here in Austin. Their buyer was out this week, so they asked to have until Monday to give me a quote.

OF
OnceFired

Post by OnceFired »

We have all the pricing in hand now. If anyone wishes to participate, PM me and I will send you pricing information for all the vendors.

Once we have selected a single vendor, we will post the pricing publicly. I have made my recommendation to the group, and we are simply waiting for replies from the whole group at this point.

OF
andrewm

Post by andrewm »

PM sent