Magpul Pmag

Talk about them here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

moose

Magpul Pmag

Post by moose »

My son-inlaw is deployed to Afganistian. He contacted me about mag problems. His unit has some Pmags but it was first come first serve he got the aluminum ones. He is having problems with jaming and asked me to send him some Pmags. Who has the cheapest mags in stock? Any help would be apreciated thanks.
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

http://www.botachtactical.com/magpulpmag.html

10% OFF ALL PRODUCTS! Use " stimulus " As Coupon Code On Your Order Form.

Thank you for the service, sacrifice and support of your son and your family.
jeepjr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jeepjr »

DSG Arms if you can get him to set up an account with his Military ID. They're like 9.60 each with Miitary Discount.
So others may live...
Braidon
Silent But Deadly

Post by Braidon »

moose, contact NickB in the Magpul section and I am sure he can hook you up
NickB
Elite Industry Professional

Post by NickB »

I would love to help you out, but unfortunately if your son in law is currently deployed, getting him magazines is going to be a bit tricky. Technically, even though it is a U.S. address, shipping mags to an APO is illegal due to ITAR restrictions on exporting magazines. This is according to the last conversation we had with the State Department, anyway.

I would suggest contacting Defense Solutions Group (www.dsgarms.com) - they handle our GSA contract and a large portion of our military/LE orders, so they may be able to sort this out without breaking federal law.

If you have any problems, please let me know.
--Nick
VP of Business Development for SilencerCo
coloradok9

Re: Magpul Pmag

Post by coloradok9 »

I must have been lucky, I ordered some from www.skdtac.com and they arrived no problem to my firebase in Afghanistan. Pmags are the best I have ever ran, zero malfunctions of any type so far, and I dont expect to see any running a Pmag. Thanks Magpul your the best, going to have to pick up some of your BUIS soon.