HK USP 45 Tactical Barrel

Talk about them here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Rick Finsta
Senior Silent Operator

HK USP 45 Tactical Barrel

Post by Rick Finsta »

I'm getting a can and need to pick up a barrel for my Std. full size USP to accept the can. I'd like a factory unit if possible, but I'm having trouble tracking one down. MidwayUSA has them in stock, but for $260! I was hoping to pick one up for around $225 or so, but no one that advertises in that price range actually has any in stock. Ideas? I might end up getting an EFK for $220, but he doesn't machine the o-ring grooves anymore so I'd have to get that done, too. Jarvis is at $270, so...

Thanks in advance.
JC Weaponry
Silent But Deadly

Re: HK USP 45 Tactical Barrel

Post by JC Weaponry »

They generally are hard to find in stock, and when they are in stock, they are normally in very small quantities with long delays in restocking.

I paid full retail for my personal one as every distributor was sold out when I was looking. (and at the time I was looking, it was a 3 month search) I broke down and paid retail.

A little secret about MidwayUSA.... if you want to know how many are in stock of any given item, add 100 or 1000 to your shopping cart. The current "in stock" quantities are shown in your cart and the remainder are on backorder. A simple trick to let you know how long you have until they go out of stock again.
SIGnature SIGsauer Dealer
01/03 SOT
Newberg, OR
Rick Finsta
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Rick Finsta »

Alright, thanks for the intel! I figure I'll wait until a save 10% coupon for the $250 range is up on retailmenot.com and go from there.

Then again, they only have three in stock, it seems... :wink:
Dieselgeek

Post by Dieselgeek »

Rick Finsta wrote:Alright, thanks for the intel! I figure I'll wait until a save 10% coupon for the $250 range is up on retailmenot.com and go from there.

Then again, they only have three in stock, it seems... :wink:

Last time I checked they were out of stock and still $260
After I looked up the price of the sights,barrel and trigger, I went ahead and bought a tactical version and sold my full-size usp .