300 AAC BLK ACR

Talk about them here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

kwin201
Silent But Deadly

300 AAC BLK ACR

Post by kwin201 »

I have searched, dont think it is a double post.Stumbled across this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_4KN_J ... ure=relmfu

Wondering if the public is going to see a "300 kit" out for the Acr in the near future. Also what supressor and barrel length is the shooter using in the video? Will we have an option to buy with a short barrel?
They exploit your freedom when they take away your rights
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Re: 300 AAC BLK ACR

Post by JasonAAC »

kwin201 wrote:I have searched, dont think it is a double post.Stumbled across this video on youtube.

Wondering if the public is going to see a "300 kit" out for the Acr in the near future. Also what supressor and barrel length is the shooter using in the video? Will we have an option to buy with a short barrel?
That's the one we built... 8"? I don't remember.

I ASSume you will be able to buy 300 BLK barrels for the ACR in the future. Email Bushmaster and tell them you want one.
Kick Ass Design
kwin201
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwin201 »

JasonAAC wrote:
kwin201 wrote:I have searched, dont think it is a double post.Stumbled across this video on youtube.

I ASSume you will be able to buy 300 BLK barrels for the ACR in the future. Email Bushmaster and tell them you want one.
Yea you know what they say about assumptions.. I fear bushmaster will never put out any real hardware for the Acr. I was hoping you would have some insider info for the community Jason :D
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

kwin201 wrote:
JasonAAC wrote:

Yea you know what they say about assumptions.. I fear bushmaster will never put out any real hardware for the Acr. I was hoping you would have some insider info for the community Jason :D
I have some info, but nothing groundbreaking.

I will tell you that Bushmaster will indeed put out a lot of options for sale. If the market calls for it, they will listen. I mean, they already put out a fair amount of accessories and parts, and this will only improve with time. (Try getting parts and options for a SCAR)... As for us doing a barrel, I would say doubtful at this time. We are concentrating on our 300 BLK ARs.
Kick Ass Design
kwin201
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwin201 »

Your right.
Looking forward to what they bring to the table,thanks for the update!
82nd airborne
Silent But Deadly

Post by 82nd airborne »

We are working on them right now.
Regards,
Aaron Fouraker
Co-Owner
Delta Company Arms, LLC
(918) 332-6503
[email protected]
www.deltacompanyarms.com
IN GOD WE TRUST.
kwin201
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwin201 »

82nd airborne wrote:We are working on them right now.
Working on a 300 kit for the ACR?

http://www.deltacompanyarms.com/pages/Coming-Soon.html

awesome, really looking forward to that. What would come with it? Just the barrel or a whole new gas block/ piston assembly? I understand if you want to keep it quiet.

Not to be greedy but have you folks looked into 5.56 barrels of varied lengths with a 1in7 twist?
bigdog2003_99
Silent But Deadly

Post by bigdog2003_99 »

if i had a 762 can i'd definitely do a 300 blk, but i'm stuck with 5.56 for now...

is there any shots of the 8" 300 blk gas system? with the carbine length (10.5") i dont have much room for the op rod support piece, i'm wondering how the pistol length look
Blackwind

Post by Blackwind »

82nd airborne wrote:We are working on them right now.
Thats good to hear. I'm looking forward to obtaining one for my ACR.