My Wheelgun

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

ariwhiteboy
Silent Operator

My Wheelgun

Post by ariwhiteboy »

This is my B3 as I call her...Big Black B****. Bought this as a "present" to myself when I completed my tour in the Marine Corps. Ordered it up, ended up waiting almost a year for delivery, so waiting on a form 4 isn't completely incomparable. :lol: When I called S&W customer service the guy told me they only make 3 per month, so It was going to take a while. Well worth the wait though...

Smith and Wesson Performance Center TRR8. 8 shot .357 Mag

I have shot many, MANY handguns...both custom and bone stock. I can say without a doubt this is the most accurate pistol I've ever shot in my life. Picking off empty shotgun shells from a rest is child's play at 25yds and freehand groups at 50yds are tennis ball size. :D

It's got a tac-light mounted on the bottom rail and lives in my nightstand waiting to deliver 8 Hornady Critical Defense .357 rounds to whoever is unfortunate enough to break in. :twisted:

AFAIK they have ceased production on them with only about 500 made (from another forum). Hopefully if I take care of it it will be a $$$ to pass on to the kids.

EDIT: Mods, I meant to put this in the revolver pics thread, not start a new thread of my own. If there's any way you could merge this post in I'd appreciate it. I don't want to be clogging up the joint!
It is a very sad man who requires his opinions to be validated by those around him.

SWR Spectre II (Pending)