Beretta Neos Threaded Barrel

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

m-11

Beretta Neos Threaded Barrel

Post by m-11 »

Any make a 4 inch threaded barrel for the Baretta Neos 22 LR, Or can thread a factory barrel for a can.
Tornado tech and Hi Desert Dog no longer will thread the neos barrel.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Re: Beretta Neos Threaded Barrel

Post by rogerme »

If you buy a lathe then anything can be done..

"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
m-11

Post by m-11 »

Iam not interested in buying a Lathe and learning a new hobby. Does anyone know of a Gunsmith/machinist who will thread the barrel on a Neos?
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

m-11 wrote:Iam not interested in buying a Lathe and learning a new hobby. Does anyone know of a Gunsmith/machinist who will thread the barrel on a Neos?
Any decent machinist can do the job it is not anything complected to thread a barrel. I you check I would guess there is more then one close to you who can. There are also plenty of bigger shops you can send them to to as well. Taylor pickle and many others can thread anything but these places tend to have more of a "wait time" to get the job done.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
mars
Senior Silent Operator

Post by mars »

contact these guys: http://jpgrips.com/
the POWPOW now goes powpow