Will a SWR Spectre interfere with Beretta 87 sights?

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

chadkok

Will a SWR Spectre interfere with Beretta 87 sights?

Post by chadkok »

I am wondering if a SWR Spectre will allow you to use the sights on a standard Beretta 87?

Thank you.
cqbdoc10
Silent But Deadly

Post by cqbdoc10 »

Yes it does interfere, but if you have any skill at shooting it shouldn't matter. Someone who has a lot of triggertime (or experience shooting with a suppressor) will be able to compensate for the slight blockage and shoot just as accurately as without the suppressor.

But again, yes it does interfere.
1) People often ask the U.S. what our secret defense is against terorists. We simply reply....Chuck Norris.

2) Jack Bauer does not let women on top during sex. Why? Jack Bauer never fucks up....
chadkok

Post by chadkok »

Thanks for the info. I am wondering if the sights on the m87 Target would clear the can?
stymie
Silent But Deadly

Post by stymie »

chadkok wrote:Thanks for the info. I am wondering if the sights on the m87 Target would clear the can?

YES... !
"My GOD can kick your god's ass!"
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

cqbdoc10 wrote:Yes it does interfere, but if you have any skill at shooting it shouldn't matter. Someone who has a lot of triggertime (or experience shooting with a suppressor) will be able to compensate for the slight blockage and shoot just as accurately as without the suppressor.

But again, yes it does interfere.
Dude, where have you been? You missed the Douche Nozzle competition...