G34 sssssshhhhhhhhhh

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

nwcid
Silent But Deadly

G34 sssssshhhhhhhhhh

Post by nwcid »

Well almost, but not quiet yet. It is sitting at the dealer waiting for the ATF approval.

So in January I got offered a deal on a SWR Trident 9 that I could not pass up so I bought it. It showed up at the dealer a few weeks ago so I did my paperwork and sent it off to the ATF. They cashed my check on 3-17. My last transfer took about 5 weeks from the time the check was cashed but I have heard it is pushing 8 weeks now [V]

Last week I ordered the threaded barrel for my Glock 34 and it came in so I had to take a trip to the dealer for pics. After reading I know I am not the only one that does that [:I]

This thing balances very well and I can not wait to get a chance to shoot it.

I also plan on using this with my Marlin Camp 9, a Kemel AP-9, and I am going to try it on my 300 Whisper. I am going to try it on my Whisper since my .30 cal can weighs 26oz and make the gun very nose heavy, the Trident is 7oz.
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

No your not the only one, I asked my dealer if I could move in with him. He started laughing, but I was serious.
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
Beretta Steel
Silent But Deadly

Post by Beretta Steel »

Hate to burst your bubble but transfers are taking a lot more then 8 weeks. more like 12 minimum. I have to wait for twice as long because I bought my MG from an out of state buyer so 2 stamps.
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Outsydlooknin75 »

Beretta Steel wrote:Hate to burst your bubble but transfers are taking a lot more then 8 weeks. more like 12 minimum. I have to wait for twice as long because I bought my MG from an out of state buyer so 2 stamps.
you sure it 2 stamps? and not just 2 transfers and one stamp for it?
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.
Diomed
Silent But Deadly

Post by Diomed »

Outsydlooknin75 wrote:you sure it 2 stamps? and not just 2 transfers and one stamp for it?
If he was buying it from a non-dealer out of state, yes, two transfers and two taxes.
bt
Senior Silent Operator

Post by bt »

The wait will be worth it - it's an awesome combination.
jbabb
Silent But Deadly

Post by jbabb »

hey, that kinda looks familiar... :lol:

I dropped a KKM barrel into mine and am about to drop a Fulcrum trigger group into it for IDPA/IPSC. I, too, am waiting on the ATF to approve, but I was afforded the chance to shoot her at my dealers...soooo very quiet, glad I got it...

Image[/img]