EAA 10mm

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

MCASSgt New River
Silent But Deadly

EAA 10mm

Post by MCASSgt New River »

Any comments on a EAA 10mm compact? Low round count, in good to great condition for $350 from my FFL. Anything special to look for? Good for a carry gun?

Thanks,
Mike
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'-That is Honor
Jmark
Silent But Deadly

Re: EAA 10mm

Post by Jmark »

I was thinking about getting one but some of them have issues with the slide cracking. I would get on an EAA forum and do some serious research to spot the differences in the models that have problems and the ones that don't. Make sure you upgrade the springs as well.
Snake-eater 1
Silent But Deadly

Post by Snake-eater 1 »

I have a Full size Witness (standard model) and a Witness Match, both in 10mm. I also have a full size standard gun in .45 ACP and a 9mm Match. All have been excellent guns. The only problem I have had is a broken safety spring on the 9mm Match. But, I gotta tell you, EAA customer service (repair) sucks, their gunsmith is a flameing you know what.
"Our drills are bloodless battles,
Our battles are bloody drills."
A saying of the Spartans
Emilio
Silent But Deadly

Post by Emilio »

Compact es problemo's , full size ok. they need mucho recoiles springs or abuse. Mine was muy bueno with right springs. Wonder finsh bueno.
Member of the LSU, SWR, and RUGGED underground. Shame Silencerco!
MCFLURY
Senior Silent Operator

Post by MCFLURY »

I have a gold team elite and love it, only problem is when gettin replacement parts there customer service sucks hard.