Glock select fire

Questions and answers, photos, videos, and discussion.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

JustAnotherName
Silent But Deadly

Post by JustAnotherName »

cool can't wait for the video.
I heart waterboarding.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

http://www.fss-g.com/index2.htm

Click the blue-link which says "Video Clip". This device is neither new nor original.
I read that it's douche to list your guns here, so I stopped that.
cdmillig
The Slippery One

Post by cdmillig »

were there any full auto Glocks Pre-ban? Any LEOs want to buy a bunch of these SF switches and accidently "lose" them? jk
Be kind to others and stay ready
JustAnotherName
Silent But Deadly

Post by JustAnotherName »

TROOPER wrote:http://www.fss-g.com/index2.htm

Click the blue-link which says "Video Clip". This device is neither new nor original.
i was reffering to palladium custom work with the integrated select fire on the slide.
I heart waterboarding.
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

This is a Glock 26 modified with a Glock 18 select fire

Abacab
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abacab »

cdmillig wrote:were there any full auto Glocks Pre-ban? Any LEOs want to buy a bunch of these SF switches and accidently "lose" them? jk
A few G18s are known to exist prior to the ban. A few as in less than 10 (or even 5), or so I read. They also go for a boat load of cash. Never seen one for sale myself but you'll see the mags.
Edward
Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

Ya I own 10 of the 31rd mags and only payed 18$ a piece brand new manufacture. I remember when they were 120$ a piece used back during the AWB. I should probably buy 50 more to sell after the next bullshit set of laws comes around.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Abacab
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abacab »

Davo5o wrote:Ya I own 10 of the 31rd mags and only payed 18$ a piece brand new manufacture. I remember when they were 120$ a piece used back during the AWB. I should probably buy 50 more to sell after the next bullshit set of laws comes around.
I've been tempted to do that but any stamped steel mags are bloody expensive. My USP Tac .45 mags are like 50 bucks a piece, and that's for 12 rounds. I can't imagine how much AR15/MP5/etc. mags are :cry:
Edward
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

Abacab wrote:
cdmillig wrote:were there any full auto Glocks Pre-ban? Any LEOs want to buy a bunch of these SF switches and accidently "lose" them? jk
A few G18s are known to exist prior to the ban. A few as in less than 10 (or even 5), or so I read. They also go for a boat load of cash. Never seen one for sale myself but you'll see the mags.
Glock made lots of 18s before the 86 ban. However, they were all made in Austria, so none are transferable, thus, there are no pre-86 Glock 18s.
Abacab
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abacab »

renegade wrote:
Abacab wrote:
Glock made lots of 18s before the 86 ban. However, they were all made in Austria, so none are transferable, thus, there are no pre-86 Glock 18s.
I think the ones that do exist are sear guns, can't prove it or confirm it though. I have just read reports that something like 5 exist in the US before 86.
Edward
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

Abacab wrote:
renegade wrote:
Abacab wrote: A few G18s are known to exist prior to the ban. A few as in less than 10 (or even 5), or so I read. They also go for a boat load of cash. Never seen one for sale myself but you'll see the mags.
I think the ones that do exist are sear guns, can't prove it or confirm it though. I have just read reports that something like 5 exist in the US before 86.
Nobody really knows about sear guns. Reason being a typical F1 would look like:

4a: John Doe, Anystreet, Anytown, Anystate USA
4b: Machine Gun
4c: 9mm
4d: AutoSear
4e: N/A
4f: N/A
4g: AS-0001

Now with that information, how does anyone know if a Glock Sear, HK Sear, or AR sear was made?
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

German type completed

Post by palladium »

German type select fire completed

IzNoGuD

Post by IzNoGuD »

Wow Great Job!! :shock:
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

thank you
mac man
Elite Member

Post by mac man »

Awesome work! :D Thanks for pics!
saltydecimator
Silent But Deadly

Re: Big no-no

Post by saltydecimator »

TROOPER wrote:In the US, that is not legal unless -- There is no "unless". You must be a cop or a guard for a VIP. I had read that it was being considered as an alternative to guards carrying around assault rifles in airports. You know, all the same flavor with half the calories.

The FSS-G is in HIGH demand with private contracting mercenaries in Iraq as soldiers do NOT prefer long and cumbersome battle rifles in corridors. True, its controllability is questionable, but at corridor ranges, the need to put several shots into an enemy combined with the proximity of gunfights means that this is a very viable alternative.

Plus, the piece can be attached to ANY GLOCK making a full-auto 10mm an ugly and uncontrollable reality.

Its not legal here. It will never be legal here because the piece was invented after the assault weapons ban. Its relatively easy to make, and I'm sure it would be "fun, fun, fun, until daddy takes the T-Bird away." Big trouble. Avoid at all costs.
thought i was the only rambling school girl, or whatever

and palladium, very sweet, how much is ammo over that direction?
its quiet time!
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

I don't understand your question because I'm not so good in english. May you re-formulate it please?
Beretta Steel
Silent But Deadly

Post by Beretta Steel »

he means how much do you pay for 9mm Luger in Europe. Here it is about $16 for a cheep box of 9mm 100per box. On average what do you pay for the more popular ammunition?
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

Thank Beretta Steel, I pay 14,20$ euro for a FIOCCHI 9MM/50 per box. It's very expensive when your gun shoot 1200 round per minute in full auto!!!
IzNoGuD

Post by IzNoGuD »

49 EUR for 250 pieces Sellier & Bellot when you buy 5 to 10.000 pieces it will be cheaper.

http://www.sellier-bellot.cz/

Greez
palladium
Senior Silent Operator

Post by palladium »

Hé thank IsNoGun! I look for that !
kid with a toy

Post by kid with a toy »

Whom state side sells one of those "pretty-little key chains"?
Davo5o
Silent But Deadly

Post by Davo5o »

kid with a toy wrote:Whom state side sells one of those "pretty-little key chains"?
You'd have to be a moron to own one of these state side. Or really enjoy getting pounded in the ass at fed pen. :roll:

Unless you've got LE letter head??
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
Beretta Steel
Silent But Deadly

Post by Beretta Steel »

If someone stateside does make and sell these I doubt you will find it on here.