Yeah, that'll work; stop shooting we need beds for virus

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, renegade, bakerjw, Hush

johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Yeah, that'll work; stop shooting we need beds for virus

Post by johndoe3 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:30 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/18/balt ... ronavirus/

Baltimore Mayor Jack Young is doing his part to combat the COVID-19 virus (he thinks). No it is not 'social distancing' or washing your hands, etc.; he pleads for Baltimore people to stop shooting each other during the emergency so that more hospital beds will be available to treat Wuhan Virus patients. Yeah, that'll work--NOT.
Baltimore Mayor Jack Young called on residents to stop shooting each other as the rapidly spreading coronavirus threatens to overwhelm hospitals.

Young addressed the city after a sharp uptick in crime since last Friday — including a mass shooting that left seven people hospitalized — explaining that the level of violence on display in Baltimore would not be tolerated.

Young addressed the city after a sharp uptick in crime since last Friday — including a mass shooting that left seven people hospitalized — explaining that the level of violence on display in Baltimore would not be tolerated.
At least he didn't ask armed robbers to maintain increased social distancing between them and their victims (prey).
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Yeah, that'll work; stop shooting we need beds for virus

Post by poikilotrm » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:45 am

Are your trying to suggest that ghetto goblins aren't civically responsible and socially minded? How dare you, sir!

The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.