Facebook threatening conservatives

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

bakerjw
Elite Member

Facebook threatening conservatives

Post by bakerjw »

I don't do facebook. I used to be on there but got sick of hearing about the latest cute thing that cousin Emily's pet chihuahua is doing.

Then there was this on Fox news today.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... hicks.html

They started up a new website that might be worth checking out.
http://www.teapartycommunity.com
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
700PSS
Elite Member

Re: Facebook threatening conservatives

Post by 700PSS »

Facebook? We don't need no stinkin' Facebook. We've got Silencer Talk. :wink:
SRM
Silent But Deadly

Post by SRM »

:mrgreen:
Flex01

Post by Flex01 »

Agreed. Now if I could only get my wife on silencetalk. I have to breake her of that bad habit, when she hears the word silencer she has to mention potatos....
So, about my sammich....
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

Humans will never fail to amaze me. People I work with, who should know better... have "face book" accounts that they freely post their life on. Pictures of themselves, significant others and their kids. Comments about where the fam eats "every other Friday", how old the kids are getting complete with dates and pictures of the birthday parties. Specific personal routines... it goes on and on.

Had a friend of a friend post pictures of one of our "zombie shoots", with back posts that made it easy to put together when, where, and who. Don't get me wrong, it's great people want to take pictures of awesome events... F'in sent me into orbit. The host made it clear that the posted stuff was not cool.

I put a great deal of effort to remain anonymous. Try to control awareness to the world that I even exist. Anyone that feels the need to ask about my "NFA item ownership" with anything other than a perceived interest in understanding how they can be a part of it, is made aware that the most dangerous thing I own is a garden hose. I shred mail. Try to make my house appear "the same" no matter what time of the day or night.

Understand that even posting on such sites such as this one, gives me a low level threat vulnerability. (Yes, I'm as paranoid a SOB as you'll meet, next to my SSNcN). But the closest any casual interest in who, what, where is... central Ohio po po. Period. Serious entities with deeper interest already know the who, what, where stuff.

The LAST thing I'm gonna do is have a face book account that puts me on... another... radar screen. Conservative, Liberal, Martian, whatever. i consider it a part of reducing my threat management envelope.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

+1 on all you said, continuity. :wink:
stengun
Silent But Deadly

Post by stengun »

Howdy,

Strange.

On the other hand Fox has me banned from posting on their FB page.

For Fox to so "Fair and Balanceed" and a believer in the USC and BOR they sure believe in censorship.

Paul
"The number of people that I've killed is not important. What is important is how I get along with the ones that are still alive."

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'" (Author unknown)