germany visit

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

paltik1

germany visit

Post by paltik1 »

Hello!
I will be in Hannover, Germany in July...im wondering what "gun items" that i can buy there legally? and brought them back home ...

a friend is asking for this? http://www.amp-ts.com/products/vip_bag.html
what do you think?

Please share your suggestions/tips (foods,places)

Thank you very much!

:D
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

HK mags.............USP 31 rounders please.
NFAtalk.org
hs338lapua
Silent But Deadly

Post by hs338lapua »

I've heard and I'm not sure if this is true or not but that it's extremely difficult to get any gun related items in Germany. I have no knowledge of this but just what people have told me. If I could I'd get my hands on as many USP high-cap or MP5 mags as I could. I'd leave all of my clothes there and fill my bags with them and sell em here. Don't know if its legal or not?
You can't ever have too much KFC!
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

hs338lapua wrote:I've heard and I'm not sure if this is true or not but that it's extremely difficult to get any gun related items in Germany. I have no knowledge of this but just what people have told me. If I could I'd get my hands on as many USP high-cap or MP5 mags as I could. I'd leave all of my clothes there and fill my bags with them and sell em here. Don't know if its legal or not?
Legally i think you'd need a form 6, but what they don't know don't hurt them.

Unless they check my luggage.........

:lol:
NFAtalk.org
joshsc
Elite Member

Post by joshsc »

I'm in Germany several times a month usually, but from what I've heard also gun stuff is fairly rare over there. Just what I've heard - I've never looked into it.

Oh, and customs doesn't search our jet's all that well when we get back to the US, and they're HUGE, so hiding stuff could easily be, and has been, done.
paltik1

mp5k harness

Post by paltik1 »

what about the MP5k shoulder harness........any ideas where to get them? please help. thanks