Barack Hussein Ebola

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Barack Hussein Ebola

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Will BamBam be remembered as "Barack Hussein Ebola"? Will that be his presidential legacy?
Fulmen
Silent But Deadly

Re: Barack Hussein Ebola

Post by Fulmen »

What, the outbreak of Ebola is now somehow his fault? Care to elaborate?
Syntax360
Silent But Deadly

Post by Syntax360 »

It's definitely not "his fault", but he sure isn't doing all he can to get ahead of this thing. I would expect any leader worth his salt to *at least* stop issuing visas to anyone from Liberia (or even better, all of West Africa). The warning shot has been fired with this - just a few miles from where I sit right now. If we weren't overcome by a suicidal case of political correctness in this country, we'd also lock down our borders and do absolutely everything possible to keep more cases of this thing outside of this country.

It may be that none of these measures would ultimately work but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try. Meanwhile, let's all hope the "experts" aren't serving up a giant snow job to keep us all calm - let's hope that they are right that this thing isn't very easy to transmit and the chance of an outbreak in America is very unlikely.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Lock down the borders. Really. You'd have the president shut off international trade. Cripple the economy. That'd be rich. I mean... poor. The USA would grind to a halt within weeks. Stopping the issuance of visas from affected areas might work, provided no one circumvents such an order by lying... like this guy apparently did. You don't think the odd well to do would-be traveler from LiberiaI isn't capable of finding ways to get into the US? Please. Look, which is it the anti-Obama crowd wants, a functional economy or a President who bows to every paranoid fantasy that comes through Fox News?
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

It looks like the US is spending $2 billion on it.

The one to blame is a nurse in Texas who let the guy who visited the hospital with it leave.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Fulmen wrote:What, the outbreak of Ebola is now somehow his fault? Care to elaborate?
No, because you are claiming I said something I did not say.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

a_canadian wrote:Lock down the borders. Really. You'd have the president shut off international trade. Cripple the economy. That'd be rich. I mean... poor. The USA would grind to a halt within weeks. Stopping the issuance of visas from affected areas might work, provided no one circumvents such an order by lying... like this guy apparently did. You don't think the odd well to do would-be traveler from LiberiaI isn't capable of finding ways to get into the US? Please. Look, which is it the anti-Obama crowd wants, a functional economy or a President who bows to every paranoid fantasy that comes through Fox News?
Hyperbole much?
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

silencertalk wrote:It looks like the US is spending $2 billion on it.

The one to blame is a nurse in Texas who let the guy who visited the hospital with it leave.
That is one place to look, and I'm sure there are going to be lawsuits against the hospital based on that point. But "Nurse Ebola" just doesn't sing like "Barack Hussein Ebola" does. It's rather "catchy", and I suspect it will catch on. Weather deserved or not I suspect we will be seeing it often in the near future.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Who's being hyperbolic? You suggest in a new thread that your president could be most remembered for a disease in Africa. This seems bizarre to say the least. And others are suggesting some sort of lockdown procedure to prevent an epidemic, because of 1 ebola patient on US soil. That seems way off scale. Millions of dollars of resources have been put into motion around investigation of that patient's activities since arriving from Africa and follow-up procedures. Is this response not sufficient for you? Billions are being mobilized by a number of nations in efforts towards stemming the disease on its home turf. Again, not enough for you? How, exactly, has Obama failed in this matter, such that you feel justified in attacking the presidency in such a blatant manner? Or was the Obama/Ebola rhyme-ish-ness just too much to resist?
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

L1A1Rocker wrote:
silencertalk wrote:It looks like the US is spending $2 billion on it.

That is one place to look, and I'm sure there are going to be lawsuits against the hospital based on that point. But "Nurse Ebola" just doesn't sing like "Barack Hussein Ebola" does. It's rather "catchy", and I suspect it will catch on. Weather deserved or not I suspect we will be seeing it often in the near future.
Ah, I see you posted confirmation of my last guess just before I posted it. A juvenile soundbite recognition, nothing more... with a misspelling of 'whether' thrown in for good measure.
Fulmen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fulmen »

L1A1Rocker wrote:No, because you are claiming I said something I did not say.
So what did you intend to say?
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Fulmen wrote:
L1A1Rocker wrote:No, because you are claiming I said something I did not say.
So what did you intend to say?
I asked exactly what I meant to.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

700PSS wrote:Image
Interesting. I read this morning that the girlfriend of the Dallas Liberian has been allowed to leave her home. This is well before the 21 day incubation time.
Fulmen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fulmen »

L1A1Rocker wrote:I asked exactly what I meant to.
All questions are asked with an intent. I responded with my assumption of what your intent was, maybe I was being less than polite in my wording but it was asked as a question. And I think that answer deserves an answer. What is your goal here? To pin anything on an adversary regardless of the truth? Airing legitimate criticism of his handling? Objecting to others attempts to unjustly place blame?

Nobody "merely asks questions", there's always an intent behind. And to me your "question" sounds awfully like an attempt to smear by negative association. It's like me asking you if you've stopped beating your wife, it's technically phrased like a question but also contains a serious allegation.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Every time I read that word I think it says "librarian". Must be some kind of brain twitch.
-----
Ick
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

ick wrote:Every time I read that word I think it says "librarian". Must be some kind of brain twitch.
No no, you've got it right. In 1821 all the freed slaves who aspired to librarianship moved to Africa and founded Libraria. But Americans, misspelling as usual, called it Liberia, and henceforth the name stuck.
Syntax360
Silent But Deadly

Post by Syntax360 »

a_canadian wrote:Lock down the borders. Really. You'd have the president shut off international trade. Cripple the economy. That'd be rich. I mean... poor. The USA would grind to a halt within weeks. Stopping the issuance of visas from affected areas might work, provided no one circumvents such an order by lying... like this guy apparently did. You don't think the odd well to do would-be traveler from LiberiaI isn't capable of finding ways to get into the US? Please. Look, which is it the anti-Obama crowd wants, a functional economy or a President who bows to every paranoid fantasy that comes through Fox News?

If that was directed at me, I apologize for not being more clear. When I said "lock down the borders", I meant tackling our illegal immigration crisis. Like you said, even if we refused to issue visas to people from outbreak-areas, that will do a fat lot of good if untold thousands are pouring across our borders without any sort of screening or control.
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

CraxyHorse

Post by CraxyHorse »

I believe Ebola is simply smoke and mirrors, pointing our faces in another direction. Gary Webb's 'double tap suicide' was overshadowed by the Lewinsky blow-job. Two .38 shots to the head 'consistent with suicide'. I don't buy it. Ebolas threat is non existent so long as its not fitted into a chemical weapon. Considering the size of the cities infected in host countries, very few died considering the s--t hospital conditions they have. I'm much more worried about whats been hidden this time. We'll probably see a movie about it in twenty years as in this case of Kill The Messenger.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Have people forgotten that Bill has been raping underaged girls on a private Sex Island?
And Hilary's email-gate is important b/c her and Bill destroying documents and even having them smuggled out of the National Archive in a guy's shoes were exactly why we NEED these Laws.

They even used Race to deflect from her wrongdoing. Colin Powell wasn't under these Laws when HE was at State. The technology was new enough that he even had to have a computer installed in his office. As a ret Gen. I'm sure that HE'S accustomed to following the rules. Did HE ever have a fellow Gen killed to cover up Client Billing crimes?

Rmember, The Firm was brought low by Client Billing errors that constituted Wire Fraud. Hmmmmm.

As for Bam Bam, I think that Ebola will be one of his Least Remembered foibles.
Pen and Phone Empirial Tyrant would be a fitting moniker.
IRS, Open Borders, Fast and Furious, Suspension of Constitution, Selective Undeclared Martial Law, Fraudulently funding Eco Corps, Most Devisive, Least Transparent, Fanning the Flames of Racial Strife, etc, etc, etc.

King George funnelled money to his buddies w No Bid Contracts during a Phoney War and racked up massive debt, Suspended Personal Privacy and Constitutional Guarantees, Kidnapped and Tortured an untold # of people.

But did Pinochio reverse any of these? No. Instead he ramped them up on Steroids, and added Warrentless Kill Lists for American Citizens, Doubled the Debt, added 35 Million parasites to the Dole, effectively banned the 40hr week in favor of 28.5 hr jobs, had those that work and sacrifice have lower Standard of Living than those who suck the Taxpayer Tit, ad infinitum.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314