I can't understand Hindi

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

I can't understand Hindi

Post by poikilotrm »

I think he is yelling "Yugo said to get my lawyer!" http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/179899 ... viral.html
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Re: I can't understand Hindi

Post by ick »

pokémon,

I found the video that explains why you are so jaded! Why didn't you tell us your bigotry was rooted in a personal incident? Now that we know the details about the incident perhaps the community can help you.

http://cdn.diply.com/img/df2151ec-187f- ... 103073.jpg
-----
Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

ick wrote:pokémon,

I found the video that explains why you are so jaded! Why didn't you tell us your bigotry was rooted in a personal incident? Now that we know the details about the incident perhaps the community can help you.
Holy f**k you're retarded. Here dummy: http://onlineathens.com/stories/082111/ ... iZwjv-FOAI

We can start with the "community" putting pressure on the cops to return my stolen property. All I really want back is my Sig. They can keep the camping gear, mags, etc.

Meanwhile, you just right on back to licking your boyfriend's rectum and pretending that you have a purpose in life.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

He was arrested and charged with several felonies, including possession of an illegal firearm, but that charge stemmed from a deputy removing a barrel extension from a rifle, making the barrel shorter than what the law allows, Karzen said.
Why wasn't the deputy charged with making an SBR without a license or tax stamp?

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Ranb, you really need to read Animal Farm. Oh, and it wasn't a deputy, it was the Sheriff. He openly admitted it under oath and on the stand in court. He was proud of it.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

ick wrote:pokémon,

http://cdn.diply.com/img/df2151ec-187f- ... 103073.jpg
I would rep this if it was possible here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Well, don’t be a cat your whole life, son. Take the shot.
-----
Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

ick wrote:Well, don’t be a cat your whole life, son. Take the shot.
Kinda hard what with you hiding and all...
mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Post by mpallett »

Calm down all of you or I will kick all of you out of the pool.
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

poikilotrm wrote:Ranb, you really need to read Animal Farm. Oh, and it wasn't a deputy, it was the Sheriff. He openly admitted it under oath and on the stand in court. He was proud of it.
Why wasn't he charged with making an SBR without a license or tax stamp?

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Becuase he was a cop.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

ranb wrote:Why wasn't he charged with making an SBR without a license or tax stamp?
Ranb
Performance of Official Duties. Ie: Investigative Function.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

whiterussian1974 wrote:
Performance of Official Duties. Ie: Investigative Function.
Bit of a stretch. BTW, he told the ATF what he did and tried to get me charged federally, and they said no. When the ATF are the good guys in the room, that should be a clue.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:
whiterussian1974 wrote:Performance of Official Duties. Ie: Investigative Function.
Bit of a stretch. BTW, he told the ATF what he did and tried to get me charged federally, and they said no. When the ATF are the good guys in the room, that should be a clue.
Didn't say that it was Just, simply how law is practiced.
It's too bad that ATF didn't investigate him. If you were the member of a "protected class" then Loretta Lynch would flood them.

FBI refused to investigate our PCT 6 Constable when informed that he was shaking us down in an extortion scheme and that the DA was obliging by getting backhanded convictions against anyone who went to THEM. The TV stations even helped Constable Trevino by informing HIM if anyone went to them.

FBI stated to me, "Unless you have him on video confessing that he has committed acts in furtherance of an IMMINENT plan to fly commercial aircraft into skyscrapers, we don't have any interest in pursuing Gov't Corruption cases." :shock:
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Every time I see a movie with a heroic. FBI agent in it, I just laugh. Sicario was the most recent.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:Every time I see a movie with a heroic FBI agent in it, I just laugh.
The Selection process weeds out anyone w a spine. They are the quintessential Corporate Yes Men of 1950s IBM. That's how Heinrich Himmler...I mean J Edgar Hoover designed the System. To subvert the law, always make the Bureau look good, and gather files on prominent members of Society/Gov't so that they could always hold leverage over them.

But a played card is no longer in one's hand. So keep it until you can gain the most by it. :(

Wouldn't it be great if those demanding gun grabs would be stripped of their protective details?

Why are Feds armed? Don't they know that it only increases their chance of it being used against them or accidentally shooting a family member? That's the justification they give to disarm the Taxpayers. Right?
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

I've met several good ATF, DEA, Marshall agents. They truly want to help USA and their neighbors.
(And yes, I know that Drug Wars are fought to maintain Gov't monopoly of Narco distribution and high profits. -- And ATF agents joke that they are killjoys. Going after everything fun. Many were the kids who made homemade wine, silencers, Napalm, and Gopher bombs as kids. So working w the same things as Adults is a natural continuation.)

CIA used to recruit good people, but their process has grown too similar to FBI's. Political animals who constantly look for cover and opportunities to crawl over their coworkers to advance.

They're not what we need, but what we deserve for our apathy.