Did noone notice my Location?

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Did noone notice my Location?

Post by whiterussian1974 »

I expected comments in Threads or PMs, but so far none. :(
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Re: Did noone notice my Location?

Post by TROOPER »

No. I did not notice it.

I thought you were in Houston, and I more-or-less stopped checking locations since they're rarely relevant to the topic being discussed. Also, they're too often blank, or too often nonsensical. I think Maser's is "legendary mysterious cities of gold" or some idiocy like that. He thinks he's being enigmatic, but in reality he's just reducing the value of that information block.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

Maser only thinks he's being enigmatic but Maser thinks a lot about himself.

The only time I look at the location tag is if there is some question or statement in a post that may have some location dependency for accuracy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

I'll assume that you 2 have checked notify if a reply posts to this thread.

Yes, I live in/just outside Houston. I decided to change my location occasionally since some have begun using 1776 Philadelphia, etc. Figured that maybe people will get a chuckle.

I love kidding around on this Forum/Site. I have to be such a straight-laced prude in my daily life, that I enjoy being able to cut loose here and take on an argumentative, flippant, sarcastic persona that I'm not able to use much otherwise.

Thank you all for tolerating me. It is very therapeutic/cathartic.
Baboon
Silent But Deadly

Post by Baboon »

Is a happy ending part of the code compliance that your checking on?
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

whiterussian1974 wrote:I'll assume that you 2 have checked notify if a reply posts to this thread.
No, I don't check notify if reply on anything.

I look to see what's been posted recently on every visit.

As far as tolerating goes. You were a total ass early on but now you're only as much an ass as any of the rest of us. It seems you've mellowed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Baboon wrote:Is a happy ending part of the code compliance that your checking on?
Yes. It was only for a week and they needed new faces that the girls didn't know. You probably saw the busts on the news in mid-Oct.
I actually feel that prostitution should be legalized along w Category 3-5 drugs. If we want to help the Community, we should regulate and tax just like Alcohol, Vehicles, and Plumbers.
What's really interesting is the Charge of Operating an Unlicensed Sexually Oriented Business. Yet if they were Licensed, they couldn't get w/i 3' of the customer in some areas.
It's a way to hold the Propriator liable for the Contractors' behavior. They rent a space like beauticians who are then responsible for collecting fees for service.
These "raids" are usually initiated by neighbors who complain about "strange" behaviors. The arrests are to show that Politicians are "tough on crime and pro family values." If you follow the cases, you'll probably see that most will be pled down to result in fines w no time served and maybe 6 months probation. They'll then pay off the remaining balance of their "probation and court fees" after 2 months and Probation will end.
The fact is that we like the commercial taxes that these businesses provide. We just have to balance that against voters who dislike such activities and the crime that results near the locations. (Increased theft, vandalism, assaults, public intoxication.)
Under Mayor Sylvester Turner I expect a continuation of Anise Parker's policies. Generate revenue, don't discourage the commerce.
It particularly disgusts me that these girls are treated as Victims. Are Drug Dealers, Burglars, Bank Robbers and Rapists treated as Victims? They are people who like the easy money and cushy life that these ventures provide. If we were honest like NV the services would be far safer for everyone, and there locations would be restricted away from Schools, Churches, Bars, etc. The girls would get monthly medical certificates and Patrons wouldn't be able to abuse the girls.
---
You may or might not be surprised at how many HPD Ofrs "rent" homes in family neighborhoods to girls who operate in the 4-5 bedrooms or host "freak" parties. There is normally someone in a Security Office monitoring the in-room cameras and who responds if a girl needs help. The neighbors generally know the homeowner and are asked to call him w any complaints/concerns, rather than calling 911.
This arrangement provides a layer of distance bt the Ofr and the criminal activities. And HPD doesn't permit bad press. Unrelated problems seem to affect anyone who disrupts the flow of money by going to the press, and the press frequently relay the complaint to HPD and the Ofr. So the irritant is removed/silenced.
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

TROOPER wrote:I think Maser's is "legendary mysterious cities of gold" or some idiocy like that. He thinks he's being enigmatic, but in reality he's just reducing the value of that information block.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ki99YBVKyw

8)
My intelligence is like a suppressed rimfire pistol. You may not be able to hear it, but it certainly always hits its mark.