You ain't gonna square up on me, cuz!

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

You ain't gonna square up on me, cuz!

Post by poikilotrm »

Georgia LE, staying classy, staying awesome. Video at the link:

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact ... e_04202016
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Re: You ain't gonna square up on me, cuz!

Post by D9M9TR9S »

Typical with some of the shitty cops in Ga to act like complete morons when they can't have their way. I honestly think they (the bad apples) outweigh the good ones at times.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

And yet 9998 out of 10k GA residents will still duck jury duty. Whereas that's precisely the venue where their voices would ring the loudest!

We see that voting is a joke. But Trials still often require citizen involvement. And refusing service simply hands retention of our Rights to the GeStaPo in this video.

Notice how the LEO forced his way into their home? Now "Plain View" Doctrine means that he could claim to have seen a meth pipe and use that to secure a warrant.

But no one was censured for these illegal acts and violations of the homeowners' Civil Rights.

Thanks impotent Public. :lol: :roll: :cry:
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

In Lumpkin County, GA, the DA LOSES 85% of the time when a jury is demanded. That is insane and completely unheard of. Then again, the LCSO is the Special Olympics of LE.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

When that fat headed F--k left the house the second time he immediately handed HIS phone to the black officer standing to the left of the homeowners door.

HE/THEY immediately started watching whatever the fat headed F--k had recorded hoping for probable cause I would imagine.

Pretty amazing.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu