Libyard tried to het my co-worker killed

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Libyard tried to het my co-worker killed

Post by poikilotrm »

So I rode with an ex-Marine last night. He was arrested by a bunch of cops last month. The cops had ARs and were intent on killing him. Why? Well, he was taking a piss in a public restroom, and done liberal saw the butt of his 226. When the libtard saw it, he asked what it was, and the young'un naively lifted his shirt and showed him. He then told the tard it was OK, because he has a CCW. The tard then called the cops and hysterically told them he had had a gun pointed at him.

I explained to the boy that liberal websites are telling their acolytes to call the cops on CCWs and lie in order to get the cops to murder the CCW holder.

Liberals are all mentally ill.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Re: Libyard tried to het my co-worker killed

Post by doubloon »

Sadly making your weapon visible and brandishing are almost the same thing in some locations. But, no matter where you are, hiking up your shirt to show off your weapon that would otherwise be concealed isn't brilliant.

I'm not familiar with any of these lib' web sites of which you speak but I'd like to take a look at a few if you don't mind sharing the links.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Okay... let's go through this a bit at a time.

A 'libyard' is supposed to be a 'libtard' I take it? But you were in a hurry...

'Het' was meant to read as 'get' but again, really in a hurry here...

Your co-worker flashed his pistol at a guy in a public washroom. WTF????? Dude, NEVER do that! If a cop asks to see your weapon, sure, carefully show the cop your weapon. If you're having a conversation about CCW weapons or related topics with another gun owner and the subject turns to what you happen to be carrying, and you're both plainly in agreement that this is okay, THEN you can show and tell. But your co-worker did something stupid and it'd take a pretty emotionally stable libtard (or libyard if that's really what you're calling them now) NOT to call the cops. Brandishing is a thing.

As for pokemon's links to supposedly liberal websites inciting readers to call it in whenever they see a weapon, in order to get the gun carrier shot by police... NONE of your links are to liberal websites. Unsurprisingly, they're all pro-2A sites. Links within those sites go to Fox News, a pro-gun blog post, the Washington Post, Democratic Underground which doesn't have any story visible on the subject, and the 'Coalition to Stop Gun Violence' FACEBOOK PAGE. What 'liberal websites' Pokie? Care to substantiate this claim or are you content to just spew half-baked half-truths quoted from right-wing websites?
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Not precisely. The Marine (once=always) had his shirt ride up his back while urinating. Mistakes happen. BUT, showing it off when asked in Public is a big no-no in some places.

The TX law USED to read "intentionally failing to conceal by License Holder" was a Felony. Now that has been removed and Open-carry is permitted if CHL is valid.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

a_canadian wrote:Okay... let's go through this a bit at a time.

A 'libyard' is supposed to be a 'libtard' I take it? But you were in a hurry...

'Het' was meant to read as 'get' but again, really in a hurry here...
I was on my phone. I was in Vancouver last week, and now I understand a little more about you Canukistani. You people are a bunch of bored passive-aggressive little assholes. I think it is the combination of floppy heads, square tires, and the fact that you only have one road.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

poikilotrm wrote:I was on my phone. I was in Vancouver last week, and now I understand a little more about you Canukistani. You people are a bunch of bored passive-aggressive little assholes. I think it is the combination of floppy heads, square tires, and the fact that you only have one road.
So I guess we can take that as meaning you couldn't actually find any 'liberal' websites pushing for the murdering by cop of guys with guns? Or girls with guns for that matter? I can just see it... "Help, officer, there's a woman in the restroom at McDonald's, she's changing her kid's diaper, and OMG SHE HAS A GUN, YOU GOTTA GET IN HERE QUICK I THINK SHE'S GONNA SHOOT PEOPLE!" Yup, attacking a city will advance your argument every time. Notice that i was attacking your laziness, sloppiness, and lack of factual content, while you've resorted to a personal attack? Interesting. I'm going to have to keep an eye open for this square tires. Never seen one of those before. How do they hold the air inside?
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

a_canadian wrote:... I'm going to have to keep an eye open for this square tires. Never seen one of those before. How do they hold the air inside?
They have no air.

Similar to the content of this thread. :mrgreen:

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

a_canadian wrote: So I guess we can take that as meaning you couldn't actually find any 'liberal' websites pushing for the murdering by cop of guys with guns? Or girls with guns for that matter? I can just see it... "Help, officer, there's a woman in the restroom at McDonald's, she's changing her kid's diaper, and OMG SHE HAS A GUN, YOU GOTTA GET IN HERE QUICK I THINK SHE'S GONNA SHOOT PEOPLE!" Yup, attacking a city will advance your argument every time. Notice that i was attacking your laziness, sloppiness, and lack of factual content, while you've resorted to a personal attack? Interesting. I'm going to have to keep an eye open for this square tires. Never seen one of those before. How do they hold the air inside?
If you think that democraticunderground.com ain't liberal, you're on crack. And the other links quoted liberal orgs. Maybe if you weren't a lazy canuckistani you could have clicked on the links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt4TjhPdyW8 A great day for Canada, and therefore the world.
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Democratic Underground certainly is a left-leaning website. But where's the related story? I tried searching the link you posted, but there's no mention of CCW or anything related there. Where's the beef, Pokie? If you're going to provide links substantiating your rather outrageous claim that 'liberals' are being incited to get gun carrying citizens murdered by cops, please do that. Don't lie and then post a 'liberal' link which has nothing to do with your claim. That sort of action is closely aligned to Trump's 'alternative facts' approach but doesn't offer any actual information.

Alleging laziness on my part is just another ad hominem attack which doesn't prove your point at all. If you're going to make a crazy-ass claim like this, be prepared to prove it, or try shutting the hell up instead of posting your paranoid feelings on the Internet.
fishman
Silent But Deadly

Post by fishman »

poikilotrm wrote:
a_canadian wrote: I think it is the combination of floppy heads, square tires, and the fact that you only have one road.
I think you missed the joke here Canadian, it's a South park reference
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

fishman wrote:
poikilotrm wrote:
a_canadian wrote: I think it is the combination of floppy heads, square tires, and the fact that you only have one road.
I think you missed the joke here Canadian, it's a South park reference
You trying to say Canadians don't have a sense of humor, buddy?
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

a_canadian wrote:Democratic Underground certainly is a left-leaning website. But where's the related story? I tried searching the link you posted, but there's no mention of CCW or anything related there. Where's the beef, Pokie? .
DU is a batshit collection of Marxists. They are not left leaning. And where's the beef? How is it back in the 80s? Does your mullet entice all the ladies into your van?
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

poikilotrm wrote: DU is a batshit collection of Marxists. They are not left leaning. And where's the beef? How is it back in the 80s? Does your mullet entice all the ladies into your van?
Sure... but where is the smoking gun then? Still not seeing anything on the DU website encouraging the calls to police over gun carrying in public. Was this just a simple lie on your part? You just don't care about honesty? Way to defend your rights there bubba. And the hamburger commercial reference was an attempt to get through to you using 'Murrikan lingo. Didn't work apparently. Goddamn some people are stupid. If your pistol-flashing co-worker is anything nearly half as brilliant as you seem to be I'm betting he actually did draw on the guy in the bathroom...
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Why don't you go drink a bag of milk and calm down, pal?
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

There was a period during the 1970's when bagged milk appeared here. For a couple of years maybe. We even bought a bag once for a laugh. Awkward s--t. Went back to cartons. What's up with your milk bag obsession, seen you mention this a few times? Is it a tittie reference? As for calming down... hey, I'm not the one getting all defensive about my lies. This is your thread. I'm just asking for some proof that people are being encouraged by a Liberal Website to call for a tactical response to OC or CCW citizens. So far I'm seeing just one Facebook reference with what may be a semi-official standing, but really it's just one hipster fucktard's random opinions. And I'm doubting any connection between that bullshit and what you're claiming - some sort of connection between that and your friend's alleged experience. If you cant deal with someone wanting honesty then why post bullshit claims? Why not tweet it, like your pal in the White House does with all the nation's important business?
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:
fishman wrote:I think you missed the joke here Canadian, it's a South park reference
You trying to say Canadians don't have a sense of humor, buddy?
"Don't call me Buddy, Friend." "I'm not your Friend, Buddy."
"Respectfully, you wouldn't know a joke if it hit you in your quite handsome face, Pal." "Don't take that Tone w ME guy, eh?"
---
Sorry, just had to jump in w those choice quotes from those SouthPark Episodes about Canada. "Our Little Brother to the North." :wink: :mrgreen:

You just GOTTA love a Nation that devotes precious National LEO Resources to combating Counterfeit Maple Syrup Smuggling. :P :mrgreen:
---
As a side-note, I HAVE heard about a rash of SWAT'ing. Calling SWAT teams claiming "man w a gun" to harass people. Some Radio Stations have been "mentioning" that as a good way to tie up Police Resources and harass and possibly get killed or arrested the "Trumpists" who observe the Constitution.

"Ground Zero, w Clyde Lewis" had a Segment on this several months back. About a yr or so.

I'm too stupid and lazy to post any links. I guess that's just the Fat, Lazy, Stupid, Inbred Texan in me. :shock: :mrgreen: :P
---
Now, please, carry on w the meaningless and trite diatribe about who can reach the farthest w your urine streams. The fate of the Free World depends upon it. :roll: :wink: 8)
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Clicked all three links, and they weren't anything.

One had this quote:
If you see someone carrying a firearm in public—openly or concealed—and have ANY doubts about their intent, call 911 immediately and ask police to come to the scene,” says the CSGV on its Facebook page. “Never put your safety, or the safety of your loved ones, at the mercy of weak gun laws that arm individuals in public with little or no criminal and/or mental health screening.
Note that it says "if you have any doubts about their intent".

The second website was referencing the first website. It was just an echo, and had no meaning.

The DU link just went to the main-page, and I'm not about to wade through their insanity to actually find the story.

Poik, I don't doubt what you're saying... but those links aren't proof of anything.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

I would dig it out, but I have gotten lazy.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:I would dig it out, but I have gotten lazy.
But not as:
whiterussian1974 wrote:"I'm too stupid and lazy to post any links. I guess that's just the Fat, Lazy, Stupid, Inbred Texan in me."
(Post subject: Re: Libyard tried to het my co-worker killed
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:45 pm
)
:?: :? :roll: :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:
Well, you're in good Company w me then. "Great Minds" and all... :P 8)

I set the Bar pretty low. You're gonna have to inch down just a bit further. :wink: :roll: :twisted:
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

poikilotrm wrote:I would dig it out, but I have gotten lazy.
Two things about that:
1 - you could have it on video, and people who don't want to believe it would still not believe it
2 - "action speaks louder than words" and there's been a rash of nationwide idiocy where cops show up to a concealed-carry.

The only thing on #2 is that it isn't clear if it's a concerted effort by left-leaning dissidents, over-zealous police officers, or simply ignorant and scared citizens acting in good faith on idiocy.

At any rate, a lack of evidence doesn't prove it doesn't happen, or intend to happen. It's not like it makes news when people behind closed doors swear to do this but then never have an opportunity. Given how many CCP weapons I've seen -- 3 or 4 -- either I'm not very observant (possible), CCW are better at concealing (likely), or there's not really any CCPs around my area (ridiculously improbable).

In all likelihood, most of the areas where anti-gunners sit around drinking wine and smelling their own farts and vowing to ruin CCP holders' days, there really aren't a lot of CCP holders. At the same time, most of the place where there are a lot of CCP holders, there just aren't a lot of people vowing to call the cops.

Mind you, not that one side of the issue has a monopoly on stupidity, but the 'holier-than-thou' brand of leftist elitism irritates me so much more than than the toothless, beer-can littered yard type. Or not... I don't know. It's a toss-up.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

TROOPER wrote:... leftist elitism irritates me ...
leftist elites, rightist zealots ... 6 of one, 1/2 of another

Baseless alarmist diatribes are manna for and by the feckless.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

doubloon wrote:
TROOPER wrote:... leftist elitism irritates me ...
leftist elites, rightist zealots ... 6 of one, 1/2 of another

Baseless alarmist diatribes are manna for and by the feckless.
TROOPER wrote:Mind you, not that one side of the issue has a monopoly on stupidity, but the 'holier-than-thou' brand of leftist elitism irritates me so much more than than the toothless, beer-can littered yard type. Or not... I don't know. It's a toss-up.
Already acknowledged in the post you quoted, and shortly after the section you quoted too, which means you edited it out. The thing I'll say for insanely ignorant/stupid beer-cans-littering-the-front-yard 'right-winger' types is that many of them are hostile if someone wants to put their nose in business of these types. I can get behind that sentiment. Other than that, they seem to be content to do whatever it is that they do.

Maybe what I should've said is that 'meddlers', irrespective of political leaning, are the problem.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

TROOPER wrote:...
Maybe what I should've said is that 'meddlers', irrespective of political leaning, are the problem.
Sorry, unless we're farther apart on this topic than I think I was sympathizing, not criticizing.

My edit was for brevity, not selectivity.