FREE--Pro 2nd Amendment political thriller novel on Amazon

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

caelo4

FREE--Pro 2nd Amendment political thriller novel on Amazon

Post by caelo4 »

My second novel just launched, and I am running a FREE promotion on the first book until the end of the year. Both of them are fiction and have loads of gun facts and firearms history. I am a gun nut like everyone else here, and I did my best to mix in plenty of pro 2nd Amendment talk and conservative politics into each story. I hope I represented our knowledgeable and respectful community well. I have been a hobbyist and reloader for almost ten years and am a long time lurker on this and many other forums. Please take the opportunity to download the first one at no charge. The only thing I ask in return, please take a minute to leave an honest review in the kindle store and tell your friends and family about it if you enjoyed it. Even if you don’t own a kindle you can download the app on any android or apple device or purchase a paperback copy. Thanks.

Book #1 Link: FREE -- 12/27-12/31
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X6FDPY5

Description:
FBI Agent Dana Simon is on the heels of one of the most elusive serial killers in our nation's history. They call him El Brujo, The Witch, and he is targeting influential and prominent individuals in positions of power. Her team is working overtime to pick up the little bits and pieces of evidence that lead up to an event that threatens to divide this country in half and recruit others into his cause.

Book #2 Link: $2.99
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HSQN55

Description:
In 1871, a small group of Rangers were sent to the Texas frontier to investigate a string of attacks on the settlers. Only a single man returned alive. The mystery surrounding the doomed mission and the disappearance of the storied lawmen still resonates in their lineage six generations later. Sanford and the Mayor, tired after a boring year playing board games and drinking iced tea, decide to take up the challenge of solving the one hundred and forty year old puzzle and locate a lost family heirloom.
BobbyJohn

Re: FREE--Pro 2nd Amendment political thriller novel on Amazon

Post by BobbyJohn »

Thanks,

I just downloaded and will give you my full and honest review when I am done reading it, I look forward to reading as I am into action political thrillers and have thousands of books in my actual book library and now starting on my second Kindle that I got for Christmas to fill up.

I do a bit of writing myself, but have never explored putting my stuff on Amazon, is it hard to do?

Anyway, thanks again.
Not One More Inch!
caelo4

Post by caelo4 »

BobbyJohn wrote:I do a bit of writing myself, but have never explored putting my stuff on Amazon, is it hard to do?
It's pretty easy to get a Kindle copy uploaded. The paperback version is a little more difficult to format correctly, but the scariest part is putting your work out there for the world to see. It's a humbling experience, but one I'm trying for a second time if that tells you anything. Good luck to ya.
mbogo
Silent But Deadly

Post by mbogo »

The book is free ONLY if you have a Kinde Unlimited subscription.
7 stamps and 1 in jail :mrgreen:
caelo4

Post by caelo4 »

mbogo wrote:The book is free ONLY if you have a Kinde Unlimited subscription.
You should be able to click "buy now with 1 click," as it is free for the remainder of the weekend.