Family Fights to Stop Internet Spread of Teen’s Gory Death

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Family Fights to Stop Internet Spread of Teen’s Gory Death

Post by Hush »

Family Fights to Stop Internet Spread of Teen’s Gory Death Pics E-Mailed by Cops
"There were e-mails all over the country."

:arrow: http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=334143&widget=1

Disgusting behavior, those responsible should be fired.

Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

Unfortunately the horses left the barn on that one a long time ago.
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

While I can certainly understand the where the parents are coming from, I have seen the series of graphic pics in question and what is seen of the girl is not even remotely close to recognizable as her IMHO.

I think they're tilting at windmills on this one, but if it was pics of my family member I would most likely be doing the very same thing.

-urban
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

Yeah, I saw that set a looooong time ago [back around 2006 when it happened I guess] and it's not distinguishable as her in the least. G forces of hitting a toll booth at 110 pretty much waterballooned her :(

ETA: Those pics weren't as bad as the ones they showed me in driver's ed. where a guy was going 99 on his crotch rocket and hit one of those blue DOT tractors on the side of the road...the lawnmower portion chopped his leg off in the middle of the shin and he hit the gear shifter on the tractor face first...blew the back of his skull out so it was half a head with brain soup in it with a gear shifter sticking up through it.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

Coke + stealing car = poor baby?
Wiley
Silent But Deadly

Post by Wiley »

Twinsen wrote:Coke + stealing car = poor baby?
I'm trying to feel bad for her but, doing 120mph on coke in a stolen car is kind of drying up my empathy well.

Part of me thinks her parents sould be happy there poor baby did not take anybody with her.

Wiley
Always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

As someone who is dealing with a family member with brain tumors, I find the family's placing the blame for all of this on the fat that the girl had a tumor when she was 8 to be the most distasteful part of this whole ordeal.

Sorry, but if you splatter your stupid ass all over the highway in a stolen car while high on coke, brain tumor or not, your pictures SHOULD be posted all over the internet as an example that stupid hurts. The parents should be out there trying to educate other parents on the dangers of spoiling your kids rotten, not trying to find someone to sue. At least turn the girl's death into a teaching point and make it mean something.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET