Where's Lawless?

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

hedonistic
Silent But Deadly

Re: Where's Lawless?

Post by hedonistic »

YugoRPK wrote: Makes me glad I called the paper and talked to the reporter.

and that I called the FBI....
:lol: :D :shock: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: And two thumbs up
Islam is an intolerant, oppressive, social, political, governmental institution that preaches hatred and murder it was created by a man who married a six year old child.
kalikraven
Elite Member

Post by kalikraven »

Yugo you did the right thing. I'm glad I didnt have to do it but he pissed me off. He tricked me. Fucker.
Going a little more discrete here due to some of my opinions...
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

YugoRPK wrote:
reaper1 wrote:so this morning I go to break and grab the local paper.... Soon after my friends are wandering why i am snickering and have a smile across my face.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20110118/NEWS97/110119636

Makes me glad I called the paper and talked to the reporter...

Good on ya.

Two thumbs up!

-urban
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Russian wrote:
YugoRPK wrote:
reaper1 wrote:so this morning I go to break and grab the local paper.... Soon after my friends are wandering why i am snickering and have a smile across my face.

There is a God. I'm in a halfway house and am sneaking onto this site just to check the status of the thread that will not die. I have tons of stories. I may post them but it won't happen until after I leave halfway house (end of April). Oh, and I did time with TI (the rapper with similar MG charges) and I have a couple of stories about his as well. The short version is he's a piece of s--t.

Hey Russian. Good to see your sphincter is intact or at least intact enough to sit down and do some typing.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

Russian wrote:I have tons of stories.
It's good to hear from you and we look forward to hearing your stories.
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Blaubart wrote:
Russian wrote:I have tons of stories.
It's good to hear from you and we look forward to hearing your stories.

Ditto, hang in there, just a short time to go.
They say Lawless started to complain of headaches and memory loss
Watch, I bet he tries to use that as an excuse and claim he thought his stories were real.
Wouldn't put it past him anyway.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
wolf
Silent But Deadly

Post by wolf »

Russian wrote:
YugoRPK wrote:

There is a God. I'm in a halfway house and am sneaking onto this site just to check the status of the thread that will not die. I have tons of stories. I may post them but it won't happen until after I leave halfway house (end of April). Oh, and I did time with TI (the rapper with similar MG charges) and I have a couple of stories about his as well. The short version is he's a piece of s--t.

Good to see you again
im glad you didnt leave for good as you told you would :wink:

admit it , you feel at home here :P
Trex
Silent But Deadly

Post by Trex »

:D
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

Russian, good luck getting out of there ASAP. Get yourself some fuckin' black powder guns. Build a motherfucking cannon.
flip
Elite Member

Post by flip »

Good to hear from you Russian.
JohnInNH
Elite Member

Post by JohnInNH »

Ruger Old Army... You can get extra cylinders and have "Speed loaders" Clint Eastwood does this in a couple of his movies.. and was done historically. 2 on the belt + your pistol= 18 44 cal shots or 24 is you have 2 pistols like your supposed to. :wink:

One fine super accurate pistol.. Get the SS version.. Easy to clean.. I wish I kept mine. I now have 44 ARMY repros in a matched set. Won black powder speed pistol in the NH SASS championship with them back a handful of years ago.

They ain't noting to sneeze at.

You don't need a FFL to get the cylinder center-fire conversion cylinder last time I looked.. But would not want to get caught with it if I had a felony conviction. You still need to drop the cylinder to reload.

You still have options to stay armed.
Long distance, the next best thing to being there!
PTK
Silent But Deadly

Post by PTK »

JohnInNH wrote:Ruger Old Army... You can get extra cylinders and have "Speed loaders" Clint Eastwood does this in a couple of his movies.. and was done historically. 2 on the belt + your pistol= 18 44 cal shots or 24 is you have 2 pistols like your supposed to. :wink:

One fine super accurate pistol.. Get the SS version.. Easy to clean.. I wish I kept mine. I now have 44 ARMY repros in a matched set. Won black powder speed pistol in the NH SASS championship with them back a handful of years ago.

You don't need a FFL to get the cylinder center-fire conversion cylinder last time I looked.. But would not want to get caught with it if I had a felony conviction. You still need to drop the cylinder to reload.

Note that many states count loaded blackpowder arms as "firearms" for purposes of prohibited persons.
RIP Dave. You will be missed.
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

JohnInNH wrote:Ruger Old Army... You can get extra cylinders and have "Speed loaders" Clint Eastwood does this in a couple of his movies.. and was done historically. 2 on the belt + your pistol= 18 44 cal shots or 24 is you have 2 pistols like your supposed to. :wink:

Here is a helpful link...
http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger_OldArmy5_1-2.htm

-urban
kwikrnu
Silent But Deadly

Post by kwikrnu »

So you know, felons are prohibited from possessing black powder handguns in Tennessee.

TCA 39-17-1307(c)(1) A person commits an offense who possesses a handgun and has been convicted of a felony.(2) An offense under subdivision (c)(1) is a Class E felony.

TCA 39-11-106(a)(16) “Handgun” means any firearm with a barrel length of less than twelve inches (12") that is designed, made or adapted to be fired with one (1) hand;

There is no exception for black powder pistols made before 1899 or replicas, in Tennessee.
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

kwikrnu wrote:So you know, felons are prohibited from possessing black powder handguns in Tennessee.

TCA 39-17-1307(c)(1) A person commits an offense who possesses a handgun and has been convicted of a felony.(2) An offense under subdivision (c)(1) is a Class E felony.

TCA 39-11-106(a)(16) “Handgun” means any firearm with a barrel length of less than twelve inches (12") that is designed, made or adapted to be fired with one (1) hand;

There is no exception for black powder pistols made before 1899 or replicas, in Tennessee.
Good thing he's not in Tennessee.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

PTK wrote:Note that many states count loaded blackpowder arms as "firearms" for purposes of prohibited persons.
Now that is some helpful information. I did not know this.

Also, self defense:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerAiIcGNtY
solitary.phoenix
Silent But Deadly

Post by solitary.phoenix »

Hang in there man. Sometimes life hands us a raw deal- we just have to cook it till well done.

If I were in your particular position and I wanted to stay stateside, I would apply my heart and soul to the furtherance of non-combustion projectile technology. Airguns, gaussguns, electric, etc.
Whatever you do, do what makes you happy in life. If you're like me and you can't genuinely be happy without actual firearms, consider immigrating to a country that would allow you to own what you please. There are plenty of awesome places to live outside of the CONUS. They may not be as safe or as developed, but they're safer and more developed than federal prison.

"Think Yemen and you get the idea."
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

OO, direct energy.
Fastflt1
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fastflt1 »

Twinsen wrote:
PTK wrote:Note that many states count loaded blackpowder arms as "firearms" for purposes of prohibited persons.
Now that is some helpful information. I did not know this.

Also, self defense:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerAiIcGNtY
Self Defense!.....From what?....Yourself..... :lol:

That would be the incorrect reference to the BIG black powder.

Try again junior.
Stay calm, stay strong, and have a backup plan.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

It was a joke. Not many people are interested in cannons. Also, I know nothing of the legality of them.
LavaRed
Silent But Deadly

Post by LavaRed »

solitary.phoenix wrote:Hang in there man. Sometimes life hands us a raw deal- we just have to cook it till well done.

If I were in your particular position and I wanted to stay stateside, I would apply my heart and soul to the furtherance of non-combustion projectile technology. Airguns, gaussguns, electric, etc.
Whatever you do, do what makes you happy in life. If you're like me and you can't genuinely be happy without actual firearms, consider immigrating to a country that would allow you to own what you please. There are plenty of awesome places to live outside of the CONUS. They may not be as safe or as developed, but they're safer and more developed than federal prison.

"Think Yemen and you get the idea."
Yup. Come down here, it's still paradise :D
"There are no stupid questions, only stupid people". -MAJ MALFUNCTION
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
kalikraven
Elite Member

Post by kalikraven »

Ha well maybe they can get him for perjury...
Going a little more discrete here due to some of my opinions...
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx