Missouri Auto Dealer Offers Free AK-47 With Any Truck Purch

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Missouri Auto Dealer Offers Free AK-47 With Any Truck Purch

Post by Hush »

"We're just trying to generate some traffic!"

http://www.breitbart.tv/missouri-auto-d ... -purchase/

The woman interviewing him is a pita lib. Hush
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
smcharchan
Silent But Deadly

Re: Missouri Auto Dealer Offers Free AK-47 With Any Truck Pu

Post by smcharchan »

Hush wrote:"We're just trying to generate some traffic!"

http://www.breitbart.tv/missouri-auto-d ... -purchase/

The woman interviewing him is a pita lib. Hush
Her arguments were based on emotion. Don't you feel that an assult weapon is a little much? Don't you think that some people might be upset that you used God and guns in the same motto?

I feel that she does not have a logical argument.
steve7478
Silent But Deadly

Post by steve7478 »

She wants the criminals to have a sporting chance.

See what you are supposed to do is ask the invading criminal what kind of weapon he is using and then go to your arsenal and chose a similar weapon so you can keep the battle honorable.
There is an 11 to 17 minute response time to a 911 call. You can either choose to put effective rounds on target, neutralizing the threat, or try to find a telephone. The person who killed you while you were dialing 911 will have enough time to cook a frozen pizza before the "Badged Historians" show up to draw the chalk line.
chrismartin
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by chrismartin »

steve7478 wrote:She wants the criminals to have a sporting chance.

See what you are supposed to do is ask the invading criminal what kind of weapon he is using and then go to your arsenal and chose a similar weapon so you can keep the battle honorable.
No, you are supposed to ask the criminal what happened in his past that would cause him to do the things he does, then have empathy for his situation and allow him to continue to do the things that he does so that he may one day have enough to move on from the situation he is in. If you are not armed, he would never hurt you, you should just call 911 and cower in fear, that is the safest course of action. There is no need in a civil society to ever return fire or defend your life or property, no matter what the criminal may do. You should also feel guilty that you have more possessions than he, you probably even have a job, feel bad about that too. Since you have a job, you should also feel guilty (especially if you are white, you guys have been keeping minorities down since time began) and since you are rich (no matter what your salary) you should have at least 60% of your salary garnished to pay for every one else's health care, salary, etc. Then, the day will come, when there are no rich people, every one is on a level playing field and that will get rid of crime.
RX7-2nr
Silent But Deadly

Post by RX7-2nr »

chrismartin wrote:

No, you are supposed to ask the criminal what happened in his past that would cause him to do the things he does, then have empathy for his situation and allow him to continue to do the things that he does so that he may one day have enough to move on from the situation he is in. If you are not armed, he would never hurt you, you should just call 911 and cower in fear, that is the safest course of action. There is no need in a civil society to ever return fire or defend your life or property, no matter what the criminal may do. You should also feel guilty that you have more possessions than he, you probably even have a job, feel bad about that too. Since you have a job, you should also feel guilty (especially if you are white, you guys have been keeping minorities down since time began) and since you are rich (no matter what your salary) you should have at least 60% of your salary garnished to pay for every one else's health care, salary, etc. Then, the day will come, when there are no rich people, every one is on a level playing field and that will get rid of crime.
you keep saying stuff like that and theyll want you to run for president
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

chrismartin wrote:

That's nailing it pretty darn good if I've ever seen it.

RX7-2nr is right, you better watch that sort of talk, because they'll start wanting you to be a spokesman for them.

I think this would entice me to purchase a car. IF it was the brand I wanted (or one of them), AND I was already in the market or close to being in the market (a little push). Except, I'm not that into AK-47's, I'd try to get another gun out of him or something.

No matter what, it's good advertising! It's gone national, and I bet it would normally have stayed local.

Great when he came back with that mass murder comment. "I bet that guy wishes he had one...".

Then that dumb bitch said "maybe that's not a good argument"!!!! Can you believe that?? Apparently, she's willing to SACRIFICE 7 or 8 people, to keep these guns out of people's hands.

Yeah, so what if they died?? Let's talk about YOUR FAMILY you idiot, I bet she'll change her mind if it's HER family that's gonna die.

He's good about speaking up. Said a lot of good stuff. Great comebacks. "do you have a problem with God?"

She got her ass handed to her, on live TV.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

You can't make an idiot understand nomatter how much sense you make.
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

His answer about the maggots was great.
NFAtalk.org