the KKK Will Ride Through the Countryside

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

the KKK Will Ride Through the Countryside

Post by Hush »

House Dem: If We Don’t Censure Rep. Wilson the KKK Will Ride Through the Countryside
"That's the logical conclusion if this kind of attitude is not rebuked."

http://www.breitbart.tv/house-dem-if-we ... untryside/
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

It all comes down to we're all being racists for not liking hobama.

That's ONE group we can ALL do without, the CBC. Bunch of fucking race pimps....
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
GRANDPA07
Silent But Deadly

Post by GRANDPA07 »

MicroGuy wrote:It all comes down to we're all being racists for not liking hobama.

That's ONE group we can ALL do without, the CBC. Bunch of fucking race pimps....
Gumby playing the race card even though no racism was shown. Who's the racist now dumbshit? Is that the best Georgia can do to to represent them?
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

You kidding?

ANY black rep from Georgia is AUTOMATICALLY a bigot. So far as I can tell, almost ALL black politicians are bigots, and ALL in the CBC are.

As far as I'm concerned, that race card is worn out. Don't work any more, they broke it.

Anybody pulls that card on me, I'm gonna go tell 'em where they can shove it. I'm SO sick and tired of that crap. And I'm just not going to take it any longer.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

Now that prick jimmy carter is getting into it.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... obama.html

In an interview with NBC's Brian Williams, former President Jimmy Carter said he has been extremely bothered by the heightened climate of racial and other hate speech since the election of President Barack Obama.

The worst president ever, about to speak about the people speaking out against the soon to be new worst president ever.

At least carter didn't trash the country in his first 100 days....
GRANDPA07
Silent But Deadly

Post by GRANDPA07 »

Peanutman needs to go bye bye.

Maybe racism would dimenish if racist people stopped yelling racism when the didnt get their way like 2 yr olds.

Of 300 million people in the states, its depressing that a shady character and living corpse are our only real choices. But after seeing that doofus who represents Georgia im speechless. Georgia has to have better than that, or a voting populus more intelligent than that. Theres not one other recognized person in the state of Georgia more qualified than this idiot? Black, white whatever, this is Georgias choice?
arrowshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by arrowshot »

This guy was elected to replace nutcase Cynthia McKiney. Looks like the Acorn didn't drop to far from the tree! :P
“The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” Thomas Jefferson
"Sic semper tyrannis"
twolaneblacktop
Silent But Deadly

Post by twolaneblacktop »

arrowshot wrote:This guy was elected to replace nutcase Cynthia McKiney. Looks like the Acorn didn't drop to far from the tree! :P

Cynthia McKiney, HAHAHAHA! She is a nut case! I allways thought she looked like the golliwogg character from some children book I remember from many years ago.
steve7478
Silent But Deadly

Post by steve7478 »

Your just racist against racists.
There is an 11 to 17 minute response time to a 911 call. You can either choose to put effective rounds on target, neutralizing the threat, or try to find a telephone. The person who killed you while you were dialing 911 will have enough time to cook a frozen pizza before the "Badged Historians" show up to draw the chalk line.