Why are these classifiied as NFA

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Lord_Vulcanizer
Silent Operator

Post by Lord_Vulcanizer »

jeremill wrote:I never once god damned bitced. You start out here complaning that poor sad me " got thrown off Barfom". Leave and never come back. IF not we will have another poll option, LordVulcinizer is a Troll/s--t shartstarter. I will be the first one to put it up.

As a matter of fact; I said if the NFA is unclear I ask here. So shut up it and leave.

Douche
NFA is never unclear--buy those parts, put them in your rifle the show it to an ATF agent...please fucking do this...

whatever, jeez you need to get an account at arfcom plenty of pussies like you over there. You'd fit right in with your peers. All I said is that if you are unclear of what nfa parts are then stay clear of them.. that is exactly what I do. If the part or object says NFA then I dont bother with the damn thing. I know what I do need and what I dont need. I dont have any titled weopons or tax stamps. Most every time someone comes up with bullshit statements like 'why cant I put nfa parts into my rifle' it is someone trying to get around a law designed to prevent them from having a full auto weopon. blah blah blah Sounds just like you, I called you out that is why you are trying to make me look like something I ain't. I didnt post my first statement with any kind of attitude you are just a fucking dickhole that doesnt like the truth. You said I had an asshat attitude and you are wrong and that pisses me off so now between me and you its on. I posted my thread on being banned from arfcom cause in its own way its funny. I wasn't whining so there again go F--k yourself. You started this s--t with me I was trying to be helpful but you sir are a fucktard.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/Lord_Vulcanizer/banned.jpg[/img]
Lord_Vulcanizer
Silent Operator

Post by Lord_Vulcanizer »

continuity wrote:Popcorn....peanuts. Get your poppppcorn and peannnnnuts heeeere.........
LOL thats funny I am about to drop this thread anyway, I made one simple statement and the OP jumped down my throat by saying I was an asshat--had an asshat attitude-- there was no attitude at all in what I posted nor meant to be.

best thing to do is stay clear of NFA parts... If you are unclear of the meaning of NFA then you obviously don't need them...

Thats what I said. Good, simple advice. Straight to the point. The very same advice I follow. People with NFA items normally understand what they may and may not have. The guys who have the suppressors know this, the guys with the machine guns know this, the guys with SBR's and AOW's know this...

anyway he is gonna post more smart ass s--t I am sure about me... like I give a damn but he is still wrong. Maybe that is why he is so pissed.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/Lord_Vulcanizer/banned.jpg[/img]
joshrunkle35
Silent But Deadly

Post by joshrunkle35 »

Lord_Vulcanizer wrote: best thing to do is stay clear of NFA parts... If you are unclear of the meaning of NFA then you obviously don't need them...

Thats what I said. Good, simple advice. Straight to the point. The very same advice I follow. People with NFA items normally understand what they may and may not have. The guys who have the suppressors know this, the guys with the machine guns know this, the guys with SBR's and AOW's know this...

anyway he is gonna post more smart ass s--t I am sure about me... like I give a damn but he is still wrong. Maybe that is why he is so pissed.
I think the OP was originally asking a sincere question, and he just wasn't sure where the white line turns gray and the gray line turns black. It's perfectly fine to have questions about the legality of NFA stuff. 90% or more of the people on this board have NFA items. The other 10% are probably either considering buying them, or checking out new technology, etc.

He's probably not looking for a: "If you don't know, don't mess with it" answer...He probably just wants to know the specific legalities of certain things, because HE DOES want to mess with it in some form or another, and he wants to be certain as to why one thing is legal and another isn't.

Saying: "If you don't know, don't mess with it" is very good advice on ARFCOM. They mostly avoid NFA stuff. But, it's not very constructive advice on a board that's mostly about NFA stuff. The guy just had a simple question he wanted answered. Just telling him to forget about it and don't mess with it is very rude when he's clearly been here posting for a while and you have not.

The lack of constructive ideas toward the focus of the board (NFA) by saying "don't mess with NFA if you don't know", when all the guy wants to do is know, sounds a bit trollish. I am not saying you are a troll, I am just saying that is the way it comes off.

This isn't ARFCOM. I'm sorry you were banned from there.
So the Libyan Fable is told
That once an eagle, stricken with a dart,
Said, when he saw the fashion of the shaft,
"With our own feathers, not by others' hands,
Are we now smitten."
-Anton Myrer, Once an Eagle
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Jeremill was asking a legit question, quit acting like a douche.
NFAtalk.org
jeremill
Silent But Deadly

Post by jeremill »

Appreciate it guys, I was just confused about why a simple trigger will get you into trouble. But then I remembered that rubber bands are almost considered illegal, so I understand now.

Sorry for the outburst, I was medicated with tamiflu and codeine so excuse my previous responses.
"Ooh you stabbed her right through the right nipple... of lactating mammary goodness... " Pilzee

"I Plead the FIF." Tron
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

Definitely a legit question. I know I've asked dumber. Edit: Not saying it was dumb.
jjgow
Silent But Deadly

Post by jjgow »

Vulcanizer, are you sure you got banned from ARFCOM and not just given a Gold VIP Member Account?
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »