Petition demanding birth certificate surges past 500,000

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Transformers0704
Silent But Deadly

Petition demanding birth certificate surges past 500,000

Post by Transformers0704 »

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550

The unanswered questions over Barack Obama's legitimacy as a president apparently are not going away. More than half a million people have signed a petition demanding proof he is eligible for the office.

The questions about his eligibility under the Constitution's requirement that the president must be a "natural born citizen" first were raised in a series of legal cases before he was elected.

Now he's been in office some 14 months – not quite one-third of his term as president – and more than 500,000 people have signed a petition demanding to see the proof.

The petition was addressed to the Electoral College, Congress, the Federal Elections Commission, U.S. Supreme Court and others "demanding that the constitutional eligibility requirement be taken seriously and that any and all controlling legal authorities in this matter examine the complete birth certificate of Barack Obama, including the actual city and hospital of birth, and make that document available to the American people for inspection."

As of early today, the signers totaled 500,058 and the number was rising.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550 <--- sign petition 8)
„Ç
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

If it was proved he was ineligible it would be an easy matter to be rid of him early in the game.
May the Lord hear our plea. :roll:
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
CKOD
Silent But Deadly

Post by CKOD »

I say we wait the rest of the 4 years, let the next wave of republitards get elected, do an investigations, find out he was inelegable, and void everything he signed.
arrowshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by arrowshot »

+1 But I am just as interested in his college papers, grades and whether he claimed foreign citizenship to get into college. All hidden from public view.
“The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” Thomas Jefferson
"Sic semper tyrannis"
apochachuva
Silent But Deadly

Post by apochachuva »

A whopping .167% of the US population.
"You'll put yer eye out with that thing"

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." - Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

apochachuva wrote:A whopping .167% of the US population.
Thats probably more than have been abducted by aliens.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

YugoRPK wrote:
Unfortunately there are more than half a million idiots in the USA.

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273
Tactical Slinky
Silent Operator

Post by Tactical Slinky »

ranb wrote:
YugoRPK wrote:
Unfortunately there are more than half a million idiots in the USA.

Ranb
Can you guarantee without a shadow of a doubt 110% that he is legit?

I can't , I can't prove he isn't either. Don't you think this is something that is important enough to find out?
I came into this world kicking , screaming and covered in someone else's blood , I've got no problem going out the same way
[img]http://s5.tinypic.com/2ith3m0_th.jpg[/img]
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

No I can not say that. But Obama has provided the same evidence (a legal BC) that all other presidents have provided to prove that they were eligible to hold public office.

I have no problem with Obama or the State of Hawaii being forced to legally produce an original certificate if it even exists. But what I do have an issue with is people (in other threads on this forum) just making up stuff such as "the computer printout is not real" or "Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) was not in the USA when giving birth". They want a dead woman to provide proof that she was not breaking the law when they have absolutely no evidence that she has ever broken the law.

I'm sure that someone in this thread will accuse me of being an Obama supporter, but I am not; I am just for upholding the law like anyone else who pays the $200 tax before making silencer parts.

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Obama was born in Hawaii. Period. It has been proven well enough for me. There were two birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers. Why would they be there if he was not born there?
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

rsilvers wrote:Obama was born in Hawaii. Period. It has been proven well enough for me. There were two birth announcements in Hawaii newspapers. Why would they be there if he was not born there?

Because they knew he was going to illegally run for president 40+ years later.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Exactly.