Reno Threatened Clinton With Waco Revelation

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Reno Threatened Clinton With Waco Revelation

Post by Hush »

Dick Morris: Reno Threatened Clinton With Waco Revelation

"She told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day … ‘If you don’t appoint me I’m going to tell the truth about Waco.’ And that forced Clinton’s hand."

http://www.breitbart.tv/dick-morris-ren ... evelation/

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Dick Morris Says Clinton Personally Directed Waco Tragedy (And There's Something Big We Don't Know)

“Let’s understand what was Timothy McVeigh’s motivation …he himself had said that it was the reaction to the Waco takeover. Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover.â€
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Hm, so Janet Reno had more balls then Clinton who wanted to distance himself from it.
I wonder what this big dark secret is and will the media pressure him into reveal it, which I doubt.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Post by D9M9TR9S »

Clinton...OWNED again
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

I'd bet the deep dark secret is something majorly criminal or neglegent.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Mcveigh originally planned to kill her....shame he changed his mind.

To date no LEOs were punished for Waco, in fact many have been promoted since then.Some are glorified by HS precision....
NFAtalk.org
f.2
Silent But Deadly

Post by f.2 »

you want to read more? link to $1.00 copies of ann coulter's High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton, abebooks.

i am not a bot. Image
Ronzo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ronzo »

I predict we will see more about this in the next few weeks. Tim Mcviegh didn't kill one ATF agent, not one.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

I would think threatening him with sex would have worked just as well and required less documentation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

Ronzo wrote:I predict we will see more about this in the next few weeks. Tim Mcviegh didn't kill one ATF agent, not one.
True.
NFAtalk.org
phoenix
Silent But Deadly

Post by phoenix »

you have my attention.
-Kyle

JHS27275: "When you throw down the gauntlet, don't be surprised if someone picks it up and slaps the s--t out of you with it."
Plunky
Silent But Deadly

Post by Plunky »

I predict that Janet likes cigars, and kept a "special" dress too...
silverbulletexpress
Silent But Deadly

Post by silverbulletexpress »

Hush wrote:Hm, so Janet Reno had more balls then Clinton who wanted to distance himself from it.
I wonder what this big dark secret is and will the media pressure him into reveal it, which I doubt.
A Janet Reno Bill Clinton sex tape perhaps? :shock:

Clinton has to be the biggest slime ball of all time, to look over his glasses at us and warn about the tea party when his mishandling of Waco directly caused the Ok city bombing. Hypocrisy with no bounds.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, 1785
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

silverbulletexpress wrote:...Clinton has to be the biggest slime ball of all time... when his mishandling of Waco directly caused the Ok city bombing...
Not to be picky but the Waco incident was a stated motovator. The OK city bombing was directly caused by some clowns with a plan.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
silverbulletexpress
Silent But Deadly

continuity wrote:
silverbulletexpress wrote:...Clinton has to be the biggest slime ball of all time... when his mishandling of Waco directly caused the Ok city bombing...
Not to be picky but the Waco incident was a stated motovator. The OK city bombing was directly caused by some clowns with a plan.
Tim Mcviegh said the bombing was in response to Waco in his book and interview. I think you are being very picky. If Waco had not happened would McVeigh have bombed OK city? Or do you think Waco was handled correctly?
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, 1785
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote: Some are glorified by HS precision....
Unless I am missing something, that was Ruby Ridge.

Back on topic:

Reno did not need to be "re-appointed". Once appointed you stay there till fired or resigned.
Last edited by renegade on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

renegade wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote:
To date no LEOs were punished for Waco, in fact many have been promoted since then.Some are glorified by HS precision....
Unless I am missing something, that was Ruby Ridge.

Back on topic:

Reno did not need to be "re-appointed". Once appointed you stay there till fired or resigned.
He was a Waco as well.

Waco
Main article: Waco Siege
On September 13, 1993, Charles Riley, a fellow F.B.I. sniper deployed during the Waco Siege claimed that he had heard Horiuchi shooting from Sierra 1, an F.B.I.-held house in front of the compound holding eight snipers, including Horiuchi and Christopher Curran on April 19, 1993. Riley later retracted his statement, saying that he had been misquoted, and that he had only heard snipers at Sierra 1 announce that shots had been fired upon by Branch Davidians.[1]

Three of the twelve expended .308 Winchester shell casings that the Texas Rangers reported finding in the house were at Horiuchi's position. However, officials maintain that they could have been left behind from the earlier use of the house by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives snipers on February 28, 1993, and that it would be "nearly impossible" to match them to Horiuchi's rifle, as it had probably been rebarreled since that time.[2]

For the five months following the Waco inferno, Timothy McVeigh worked at gun shows and handed out free cards printed up with Horiuchi's name and address, "in the hope that somebody in the Patriot movement would assassinate the sharpshooter". He wrote hate mail to the sniper, suggesting that "what goes around, comes around", and debated putting aside his plan to target the Murrah Building to instead simply target Horiuchi, or a member of his family.[6]
NFAtalk.org
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote: Main article: Waco Siege
On September 13, 1993, Charles Riley, a fellow F.B.I. sniper deployed during the Waco Siege claimed that he had heard Horiuchi shooting from Sierra 1, an F.B.I.-held house in front of the compound holding eight snipers, including Horiuchi and Christopher Curran on April 19, 1993. Riley later retracted his statement, saying that he had been misquoted, and that he had only heard snipers at Sierra 1 announce that shots had been fired upon by Branch Davidians.[1]

Three of the twelve expended .308 Winchester shell casings that the Texas Rangers reported finding in the house were at Horiuchi's position. However, officials maintain that they could have been left behind from the earlier use of the house by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives snipers on February 28, 1993, and that it would be "nearly impossible" to match them to Horiuchi's rifle, as it had probably been rebarreled since that time.[2]
Hmmm.

I was under the impression no shots were fired after the cease fire.

BLUE - Cartridge cases are not matched to barrels, but to fireing pins and extractors.
JohnInNH
Elite Member

Post by JohnInNH »

Well yes and no. You can measure a fired case and rule out a chamber. A fired case will expand to fit the chamber and you can tell the head space and the size of the chamber.

I have empty brass that if fired in my M70 will not even be close to fitting in my M700 custom as it is much larger in dia than the fired brass from the m700.

This is why you have to sort by rifle the brass if you neck size.

Head space and chamber dimensions .... It can rule out firearms..

But primer imprints are bolt face related.. primer imprint location is both chamber related, bolt, and action related.

Re-barreling can change the location of the primer strike position, and the size and shape of the fired brass. It will NOT change the primer imprint. But not always is there enough information to match a piece of brass to a particular firearm A Glock does not leave much specific info on the brass and mutilates much of it.
Long distance, the next best thing to being there!
silverbulletexpress
Silent But Deadly

Hmm, these hi speed snipers ammo is not inventoried? They aren't issued certain ammo for their rifles and have to account for every round fired? I think at this level they do, especially the Delta wannabes. It would be large effort but I can't believe the AAR wouldn't account for shots fired. Using the excuse that cases would be hard to match up and that he "might" have had his rifle rebarreled smells like bullshit to me.

Both "operations" have a lot of coverup in them IMHO.

John, gotta disagree, a Glock leaves a lot of unique impressions on their fired brass, not the least of which the firing pin indention.
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

silverbulletexpress wrote:Hmm, these hi speed snipers ammo is not inventoried? They aren't issued certain ammo for their rifles and have to account for every round fired? I think at this level they do, especially the Delta wannabes. It would be large effort but I can't believe the AAR wouldn't account for shots fired. Using the excuse that cases would be hard to match up and that he "might" have had his rifle rebarreled smells like bullshit to me.

Both "operations" have a lot of coverup in them IMHO.

John, gotta disagree, a Glock leaves a lot of unique impressions on their fired brass, not the least of which the firing pin indention.
I'm also not sure what he meant about it mangling the brass, but I'd be interested to find out. I do know that every Glock I've ever fired has left a distinguishing mark of a rectangle with slightly rounded corners and a triangular shaped impression [point toward the bullet not a flat triangle imprint] which after looking at a Glock striker makes sense.
millo2115
Silent But Deadly

Post by millo2115 »

ArevaloSOCOM wrote:To date no LEOs were punished for Waco, in fact many have been promoted since then.Some are glorified by HS precision....
Can we refer to them as ATF Agents or something. I don't like being lumped in with these fucking retards.
This is my Shield. I bear it before me in battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left. It protects my city. I will never let my brother out of its shadow, nor my city out of its shelter. I will die with my shield before me, facing the enemy.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

millo2115 wrote:
ArevaloSOCOM wrote:To date no LEOs were punished for Waco, in fact many have been promoted since then.Some are glorified by HS precision....
Can we refer to them as ATF Agents or something. I don't like being lumped in with these fucking retards.
You are correct, my apologies.
NFAtalk.org
Ronzo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ronzo »

All the footage of the gunfight preceding the fire did any one see full auto fire from any of the branch davidians? I remember an agent getting shot up through the wall ( they didn't bother opening the door).
I'm still wondering how the entire compound burned up the way it did and how there were so many deaths and lack of EMS at the scene, Armored vehicles yes, ambulances and fir trucks, well, they were on the way.
Janet Reno didn't threaten Bill Clinton with any thing. He was too busy trying to please the elite secret ruling class that really run this country.The fact that his sexcapades made good copy for the sterile censored press only concealed his true agenda and that of his handlers.
JohnInNH
Elite Member

Post by JohnInNH »

Mutilates was a poor choice of words.. But the Glock has significant primer flow around the striker. It varies a LOT between rounds, and appears part of it is rubbed on extraction. Also the slide "face" has a texture from the "finish" which wears and changes and does not have typical tool marks that last.. There is a lot of variation between brass fired from the same pistol. Unlike some pistols that have brass markings that are VERY easy to ID and extremely consistent

Forensic ballistics is not 100% like DNA or fingerprints it has limitations. Look at the MLK case:
(snip)
Examination of the King Assassination Gun. It is true that some criminals would be too careless to conceal ballistic images, but even when no efforts at concealment are made, ballistic images can change rapidly. For example, in 1997 the family of the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. filed a lawsuit over what it believed to be a cover-up of the circumstances of the 1968 assassination. At the direction of a court, a select group of forensics experts fired 18 rounds through the almost-unused Remington rifle the FBI said was the murder weapon. Not only did none of the 18 bullets from the rifle match the bullet that killed Dr. King, none of the bullets matched each other. "Every test bullet was different because it was going over [copper] plating created by the previous bullet," explained a retired Connecticut police forensic examiner who served on the team (end snip)

I should take pictures of some rifle primers and you can see MUCH more individual characteristics I can sort my brass by looking at the primers to tell which 308 they came from.

With a glock you can EASILY tell it's a "glock" but matching up which brass is from which glock is much harder. I'm sure with high magnification and comparative overlay you can match them but by it's nature unlike a S&W which you can't easily change the parts. A glock might even wear enough in a few 100 rounds where the "texture" in the primers will be different. Not even talking about swapping or warn strikers. Even simple cleaning the carbon off the breach face with a SS bore brush would make a huge difference on the primer surface "texture".

In a NEW glock barrel you may not be able to even tell which bullet came from which barrel.. Later on you may develop unique "features" from cleaning or firing ammo which may scratch the barrel. This is why they made the "Miami" barrels.

As manufacturing has becomes more advanced some of the bore finishes in polygonal rifling will leave NO marks on the fired bullets when new.

Another thing to think about .. "hammer forged" rifling....

You can not tell the difference in the fired bullets from one barrel to the next off the assembly line.. Not until the mandrel develops wear ... but essentially until the bore is scratched from use and cleaning it will look the same for a bunch in a batch in the production run.

I had some samples of Poly rifled bullets and there is virtually no way to match them to the gun. You can tell what of bullet and what KIND of barrel but which one? Hope for brass as it will have more individual features than the bullet.

An example of tooling striations and a bolt face "feature" at the 5:30-6:00 position. OLD Sig.

Can you spot the brass from the same glock and how many glocks in this group?
Long distance, the next best thing to being there!
silverbulletexpress
Silent But Deadly

Not much way of telling with those poor pictures John, except that the bottom pics are from a Glock and they all look similar except the one piece of GRL (Fiochi) brass. Are you a forensic ballistics technician John?