Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

Post by Hush »

“What you are looking at in Tunisia, in Egypt … Libya, in Bahrain … what you see happening there … you’d better prepare because it will be coming to your door,” Farrakhan said in a booming voice, thousands of followers cheering in his wake.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/news ... 5375.story

Bring it on :!:
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
solitary.phoenix
Silent But Deadly

Re: Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US

Post by solitary.phoenix »

But wait! Hush, you are obviously just a tool of anti-islamic propaganda. This is a lie! It can't be! We're talking about THE RELIGION OF PEACE here! My my, the racism and hatred runs strong in this thread with all of you Tea Party Terrorists. Islam is no threat. It's those Republican-Libertarian people who pose the true threat...! Stop blaming it all on Muslims!

Racists!

:|
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

Will this be before or after the mothership returns to collect the faithful?
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Oh no you don't.... I'm not falling for the old drink-the-kool-aid-and-get-on-the-comet routine this time. Fool me four times, shame on you... fool me five times.... well you can't, I don't really like grape Kool Aid.
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

And for those of you who think Trooper and I are just being silly, I'm not making this up.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
solitary.phoenix
Silent But Deadly

Holy s--t.
"Long Live Farrakahan!

You Devils have proven that you can't live on our planet in peace with anyone (Indigenous peoples) All you do is hate, kill, pollute, destroy and disease everyone you meet. Why? Because thats what Devils do, but your time is up (Thank Allah) and peace will once again rule our planet after you have been removed from it never to be seen here again!"
So why does no-one care about racism, genocide and overt eugenics plots against whites? Oh...that's right. Because not everyone is created equal. Blacks really are superior...sorry. My bad. Racism against whites is literally a forbidden topic to discuss among many white/non-white folks- people lump you with the 88rs or skinheads. But racism against blacks (which DOES exist- and appalls me) is something that gets droned and droned in to our heads. Black activism is seen by society as entirely honorable, above reproach.

A little FYI- remember Obama's church? It teaches "Black Liberation Theology"- which encourages the idea of white genocide. Yeah...I'm sure he just didn't know.
Tyris
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tyris »

Farakhan is a bone head. He should look through history and note that only thing his pet blacks have successfully destroyed is THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS.

Besides, he should have included Greece in the list, as Riot Dog earns them an honorable mention.

-T
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Tyris wrote:Farakhan is a bone head. He should look through history and note that only thing his pet blacks have successfully destroyed is THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS.
-T
I agree with everything you're saying here - and usually everything you say in general, so this comment isn't about being argumentative.

That said; you are the crankiest, saltiest, most curmudgeony, jaded, bitter, crusty.... I-don't-know-what. You're F'n epic in your scathing, grumpy assertions.
jppd47
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by jppd47 »

TROOPER wrote:
Tyris wrote:Farakhan is a bone head. He should look through history and note that only thing his pet blacks have successfully destroyed is THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS.
-T
I agree with everything you're saying here - and usually everything you say in general, so this comment isn't about being argumentative.

That said; you are the crankiest, saltiest, most curmudgeony, jaded, bitter, crusty.... I-don't-know-what. You're F'n epic in your scathing, grumpy assertions.
You have such a way with words. +1

ETA Go Riot Dog
pro-gun gun owners are a minority.
Fair Use applies (U.S. Code Title 17 Chapter 1 Subsection 107)
Bugzy
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bugzy »

Good dog.... 8)
solitary.phoenix
Silent But Deadly

Sooner or later it will get shot.
Tyris
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tyris »

TROOPER wrote: That said; you are the crankiest, saltiest, most curmudgeony, jaded, bitter, crusty.... I-don't-know-what. You're F'n epic in your scathing, grumpy assertions.
You sir have made me smile. The above is quite a compliment coming from you, thank you.

-T