Help RMJ win a grant!

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Help RMJ win a grant!

Post by st33ve0 »

I normally try not to post this kind of thing, but we're very close on this chance to win a grant for $250k! Please go to the following link, sign in with facebook , search for "rmj tactical" and vote us up.

www.missionsmallbusiness.com

You can also like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RMJ-Tact ... 2779478873

Thanks guys, and here's a short story a LEO friend of ours sent in that happened just a couple weeks ago.

"I was headed home from working an extra duty shift and came up on a wreck. The vehicle had just wrecked, and was on its roof. There were two passengers and the driver originally in the vehicle. The passengers had exited through the broken windows of the doors. The driver was still seat belted in and unconscious. I was unable open the door because of it being on it's roof. I went back to my patrol vehicle and retrieved my Shrike. I was able to use the spike to pry the door open enough to get a grip to open the door further and gain access to the vehicle. Once in the vehicle I was able to wake the driver and keep her calm until the fire department arrived and completed the extrication, and transported the driver to the hospital. Without my Shrike I wouldn't have been able to access the car and keep the driver calm. When I originally purchased my Shrike, I was concerned as to how much I would be able to use it in a LEO role but since then I have carried it on warrant services, motor vehicle accidents and other calls."