Can this monster be rehabilitated?

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Yes
9%
No
91%

Total votes: 23

bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

Pretty simple. Watch the video and then decide. This kid is in serious need of an ass whoopin.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/mi ... p=trending
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Re: Can this monster be rehabilitated?

Post by rogerme »

I would be willing to bet we will hear about him again before to long.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

This is not spontaneous behavior.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

monkey see,, monkey do.

parental guidance,,,nah
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

If you watch he knows EXACTLY what he is doing and that is is wrong. As he does it while not being directly watched and when he is he changes his actions to that of a caring helpful kid.
"If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?"

Clint Smith
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

Oh for crying out loud! He's a 9 year old kid bullying kids too young to defend themselves. Just let one of those younger kid's older brothers handle the bully. Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.
My intelligence is like a suppressed rimfire pistol. You may not be able to hear it, but it certainly always hits its mark.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Maser wrote:Oh for crying out loud! He's a 9 year old kid bullying kids too young to defend themselves. Just let one of those younger kid's older brothers handle the bully. Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.
If that is what bullies are like where your from I am very glad I was not raised there.

Clint Smith
Ron Dishop Silencers
Silent Operator

Post by Ron Dishop Silencers »

Now you know why animals kill their young :!:
Ron Dishop Silencers
352-795-4511
Email: [email protected]
FFL / SOT
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

Maser wrote:Oh for crying out loud! He's a 9 year old kid bullying kids too young to defend themselves. Just let one of those younger kid's older brothers handle the bully. Some lessons just have to be learned the hard way.
You are apparently an idiot or troll.

This is not bullying, it's demonic behavior.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

continuity wrote:
Maser wrote:...
You are apparently an idiot or troll....
He plays both those parts but thinks he's good at one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

doubloon wrote:
continuity wrote:
Maser wrote:...
You are apparently an idiot or troll....
He plays both those parts but thinks he's good at one.
We know he is great at the other one...

Clint Smith
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

continuity wrote:
You are apparently an idiot or troll.

This is not bullying, it's demonic behavior.
Neither. I'm just opinionated. Whether you agree or disagree with me is your issue, not mine.
My intelligence is like a suppressed rimfire pistol. You may not be able to hear it, but it certainly always hits its mark.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Maser wrote:Neither. I'm just opinionated. Whether you agree or disagree with me is your issue, not mine.
Your kids are what age/ ages?

Clint Smith
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

rogerme wrote:
Maser wrote:Neither. I'm just opinionated. Whether you agree or disagree with me is your issue, not mine.
That's PM material right there, but will answer it here because apparently the PM system here may still be glitchy. Anyways, my kids are 14, 6, and almost 2. The 14 year old is my little brother, but I am his legal guardian and pretty much have been raising him since I was 12, so he counts as as son to me.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Maser wrote:
rogerme wrote:
That's PM material right there, but will answer it here because apparently the PM system here may still be glitchy. Anyways, my kids are 14, 6, and almost 2. The 14 year old is my little brother, but I am his legal guardian and pretty much have been raising him since I was 12, so he counts as as son to me.
Well when your 6yo waits till you turn your head and drop kicks your 2yo repeatedly smacks then in the face then starts punching them in the face remember it is just bullying. This is NOT normal behavior. It is also not simple bullying. This kid has major anger/ self control issues.

Clint Smith
Maser
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maser »

No worries. Unlike the kid in the video, my kids aren't raised to bully others.
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

My opinion on this isn't popular. I've argued this point with others and don't care who agrees or disagrees. Some children are bad. There it is. I know that sooo many people feel good about saying that 'there are no bad kids just bad parents' I say BS. Some people are bad and are born that way. Not everybody who is bad was a bad kid, some grow into scumbaghood. You can be born a piece of s--t, you can learn to be one. Likewise, I disagree with people who say that such-and-such a dog isn't bad, it's the owners' fault. Whatever. Some dogs are dickheads that bite people. Born that way, learned bad behavior from wife-beater wearing owner. Irrelevant, but I do believe that some are just inherently bad and that is just as true of animals as people.

This kid won't be 'rehabilitated'. His adult life will be spent behind bars and innocent people will have their lives ruined by him.
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

The kid in the video is not a bully, plain and simple he is manipulating and a predator. How many people will he rape, rob, or kill before he hits the limits offered by our justice department.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

Maser wrote:No worries. Unlike the kid in the video, my kids aren't raised to bully others.

I find it odd you are unable to see the fact this kid is NOT a bully.

Clint Smith
lilfuzzybuny
Silent But Deadly

Post by lilfuzzybuny »

this kid learned it somewhere. body language is telling me this is a learned behavior.
smooth is learned, fast is practiced, precision is earned.
rogerme
Silent But Deadly

Post by rogerme »

lilfuzzybuny wrote:this kid learned it somewhere. body language is telling me this is a learned behavior.
Agreed. I would also bet he has done it many times before.

Clint Smith
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

I have said on more than one occassion that when Ugly Justice comes for you, be sure you don't have an ID on that day. Sometimes ol' UJ takes it, goes the address on it, and keeps on 'dispensing' because it isn't enough to treat the symptom, UJ likes to deal with the whole cause.

Anyway, before someone gets their panties all knotted up, consider this; the law has elucidated that the child isn't to blame, which means blame goes up the ladder. UJ chases blame like its a bitch-in-heat.

Then before you know it, dumbass kid is all growed up, sittin' pretty in the back of a police cruiser, just moments away from fishing his Saturday-night-special from his boxers so he can end his s--t-existence... just as soon as he can wiggle out of those handcuffs.

His poor mom - her darling little angel lying refrigerated, spread out while investigators with their latex gloves, PhDs, and scalpels dismantle him completely - will cry and blame, blame, blame. Blame the police, blame society, blame his friends, but don't blame him, and certainly don't blame herself. When the TV cameras go away, she'll go vote for Obama... again, because he is the patron saint of "its-someone-else's-fault!". Maybe she'll celebrate by getting another piercing in her face, or another tooth capped in fake gold, it isn't like she has to pay for it -- she's unemployed because of Bush's spending, not because her face looks like another tore-up piece of ghetto trash; and customers don't want to look at that s--t when they're making a withdrawal afterall.

Tired story. There's only the one ending. No sense in watching anymore. As predictable as "Titanic".

The only redeeming feature will be if we get to fast-forward to that ending while he's still 9.

Don't give a F--k if he can be rehabilitated; the loss of him doesn't represent a harm to society, only a gain. The onus is on him and his family to avoid being a wart that needs to be excised. Neither have done even a passable job.