SilencerTalk

Sound Suppressor Discussion
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:02 pm 

So I purchased a hybrid can, with 3 muzzle devices (2 flash hiders and one muzzle brake) at my local gun store last year. As I was mounting them on my rifles recently I noticed they looked different. After closer inspection one muzzle device is the standard mount, and the two others are the saker trifecta mounts. So I probably already know the answer but I'll ask anyways, will the trifecta muzzle device mount with the hybrid or is is there a way to make it mount? And assuming that is a no like I believe it will be, how the hell do I remove a muzzle device mounted with rockset, luckily once I realized it I only mounted the one.

BulletFlight for Android
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:44 am 
Silent But Deadly

carney wrote:
So I purchased a hybrid can, with 3 muzzle devices (2 flash hiders and one muzzle brake) at my local gun store last year. As I was mounting them on my rifles recently I noticed they looked different. After closer inspection one muzzle device is the standard mount, and the two others are the saker trifecta mounts. So I probably already know the answer but I'll ask anyways, will the trifecta muzzle device mount with the hybrid or is is there a way to make it mount? And assuming that is a no like I believe it will be, how the hell do I remove a muzzle device mounted with rockset, luckily once I realized it I only mounted the one.

viewtopic.php?t=137053

Tar Heel State Firearms had some adapters that allow using a maad mount on an Omega or Hybrid.
I have it on my 458 Socom build, bored up a 30 cal break to work.
Rocket isn't as strong as locktite, it just has a higher temp hold, you can safely remove the break.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:55 am 
Silent But Deadly

Depends on rifle type, but a vice is the start. If AR-15 look at the Magpul device that fits into the locking lugs, excellent!
Gunsmith is always the safe route.

https://www.magpul.com/products/firearm ... ck-ar15-m4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:04 pm 
Silent But Deadly

Got an adapter from these guys and it mated up with the AAC 51T adapter like it was a factory made accessory. If the Saker muzzle device won't come off or if you like AAC's muzzle devices better...it's an option.
http://diversifiedmachine.us/product/maad-adapter/