Full Size Glock + Osprey + Viridian XL5?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

shhh hunting wabbits

Full Size Glock + Osprey + Viridian XL5?

Post by shhh hunting wabbits »

I’m looking for a light to work on my Glock 21 and Glock 17 with the Osprey45. My Surefire X300 will not work, my friends TR1 won’t work on the G17 and the Osprey is razor close to hitting it when I manually cycle the G21.

I came across the Viridian XL5 gen 2 light/laser. From the pictures it looks like the light will work, but I’m less confident on the laser. Other light options I found were the Virdian CTL and streamlight TR3. Any additional suggestions welcomed.

Thanks
unrequited

Re: Full Size Glock + Osprey + Viridian XL5?

Post by unrequited »

Found these online, dunno the exact model, but it looks like at least one configuration of everything will work:
FSCJedi
Silent But Deadly

Post by FSCJedi »

I specifically purchased a X5L to use on my Glock 19 because regular lights wouldn't work with my 9Osprey. I wasn't worried about the laser, but found that it was a nice feature. The Viridian light/laser combo works PERFECTLY with the Glock series of pistols when paired with an Osprey. No worries.
"I said I never had much use for [a pistol], never said I didn't know how to use it." - Matthew Quigley

Keep your powder dry. Molon labe!
shhh hunting wabbits

Post by shhh hunting wabbits »

FSCJedi wrote:I specifically purchased a X5L to use on my Glock 19 because regular lights wouldn't work with my 9Osprey. I wasn't worried about the laser, but found that it was a nice feature. The Viridian light/laser combo works PERFECTLY with the Glock series of pistols when paired with an Osprey. No worries.
Awesome, Thanks for the info. I'm not worried about the laser either, but its harder to justify the price if one feature won't work with your set up. If that makes sense.