Trifecta or 51T Flash Hider for Saker?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

Tango2249
Silent But Deadly

Trifecta or 51T Flash Hider for Saker?

Post by Tango2249 »

I'm debating which flash hider to go with for my current build. I have another rifle with an AAC Brakeout, and was thinking of going with a Blackout for this rifle.

Does the Saker lock up any tighter on a Trifecta flash hider than on a Blackout, and are there any advantages on one over the other while using a Saker?
“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” - Samuel Adams
Gary_SilencerCo
Silent But Deadly

Re: Trifecta or 51T Flash Hider for Saker?

Post by Gary_SilencerCo »

Tango2249 wrote:I'm debating which flash hider to go with for my current build. I have another rifle with an AAC Brakeout, and was thinking of going with a Blackout for this rifle.

Does the Saker lock up any tighter on a Trifecta flash hider than on a Blackout, and are there any advantages on one over the other while using a Saker?
Th Saker mounts with less wobble to a 51T than an M4-2K does. We of course think the Trifecta MAAD is a better mounting system, but if you already have multiple 51T's, by all means get the 51T MAAD. Saker does very well with it. You cant go wrong with either one.
Gary Hughes
SILENCERCO
National Sales Manager
[email protected]
www.silencerco.com
801-417-5384
Flipz
Silent But Deadly

Post by Flipz »

The Trifecta MAAD mount is rock solid. No movement or wiggle. Im very impressed.
Tango2249
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tango2249 »

Flipz wrote:The Trifecta MAAD mount is rock solid. No movement or wiggle. Im very impressed.
I'll go with a Trifecta mount then on this build and keep the Brakeout on my other rifle. I'll just have to buy a separate MAAD mount for the Brakeout...
“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” - Samuel Adams
yamatitan
Silent But Deadly

Post by yamatitan »

Tango2249 wrote:
Flipz wrote:The Trifecta MAAD mount is rock solid. No movement or wiggle. Im very impressed.
I'll go with a Trifecta mount then on this build and keep the Brakeout on my other rifle. I'll just have to buy a separate MAAD mount for the Brakeout...
I think thats the way to go, I checked the dealer sample saker out and it locks up awesome on the trifecta mount. By far the best mount ive seen of course ive still never played with the surefire system.
No2sc2
Senior Silent Operator

Post by No2sc2 »

Tango2249 wrote:
But then your AAC suppressor can't mount onto the rifle that has the trifecta flash hider.... For me, I have both of my rifles with AAC 51T. I have an M4-2000 and Saker on the way and I'll get the 51T mount for the saker so BOTH M4-2000 and Saker can mix and match on BOTH RIFLES.
Tango2249
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tango2249 »

No2sc2 wrote:
Tango2249 wrote:
But then your AAC suppressor can't mount onto the rifle that has the trifecta flash hider.... For me, I have both of my rifles with AAC 51T. I have an M4-2000 and Saker on the way and I'll get the 51T mount for the saker so BOTH M4-2000 and Saker can mix and match on BOTH RIFLES.
I'm not using an AAC suppressor, just the Brakeout on a 10.5" barrel...