Saker yhm mount Availability

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

AKDOC
Silent Operator

Saker yhm mount Availability

Post by AKDOC »

Just got my latest set of form 4s in. Finally got my saker along with my 762 phantom. ]What is the status on on the YHM saker mounts?, coming soon? I would love to have one since I already have my phantom 556 installed on my sir. Also are they still making the A2 spec war mounts? I can't seem to find them on the website. Any info would be appreciated. Alos once again big thanks to silencerco taking care of customers, I had an issue with my octane 9 and they got it handled fast and easy.
Andrew@Silencerco
Silent But Deadly

Re: Saker yhm mount Availability

Post by Andrew@Silencerco »

The Y mounts should be available at the end of March early April. The A2 style ASR muzzle device has been discontinued.
Andrew Herbst
Silencerco/SWR
Customer Service
801-417-5384
[email protected]
Pman5KMO
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Pman5KMO »

Andrew@Silencerco wrote:The Y mounts should be available at the end of March early April. The A2 style ASR muzzle device has been discontinued.

The only image I have seen of one is in the 2014 catalog I picked up at the NRA AM this year. Really wish they would have had one at the show.

I do plan on picking up a saker 7.62 in the future, with or without a "Y MAAD MOUNT". Almost seems like it should be somewhat cheap and easy to MFG without moving parts.... I have seen a few form 1 adapters very similar to what you show in the catalog.

My ONLY complaint about silencerco is with the Y MAAD mount and it's elusiveness. I mean top notch CS and products, Silencerco is the standard by which other Suppressor MFGs should be judged by. Just want to see the Y mount, and see it in operation.

Would also love to see testing between the various MAAD mounts on a single host, using various muzzle devices from each (ie; MB and FH 51-tooth, MB and FH YHM, MB and FH trifecta, MB and FH Specwar, and thread on) to see how each works and which works best.

http://www.silencertests.com/forum/view ... 10&t=74887

This is the link to one of several various form 1 adapters I have seen, and the one that looks VERY close to the one in the silencerco 2014 catalog.
Suppressors cost less than hearing aids..
ARBusDriver

Post by ARBusDriver »

Any update on the status of Y mounts for the Saker 556? I'm getting close to having my Saker after about 10 months and I was just advised by a dealer that Silencerco isn't even making the Y mount yet. What is the scheduled shipping date for the Y mounts?

Thanks.
kc_silencerco
Silent Operator

Post by kc_silencerco »

The Y-mount is in final testing and manufacturing right now and it will be available in Q3 of this year.
K.C. Hutchinson
Customer Service
SilencerCo
[email protected]