Does SilencerCo have a walk in store?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

vike
Silent Operator

Does SilencerCo have a walk in store?

Post by vike »

Is there a walk-in store in Utah to drop off an Osprey for a cleaning and upgrade to pinless housing or to buy merchandise/parts? Or is their business strictly online/phone? I do not trust mailing a suppressor any longer as I've heard enough horror stories with thieves.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Does SilencerCo have a walk in store?

Post by Bendersquint »

vike wrote:Is there a walk-in store in Utah to drop off an Osprey for a cleaning and upgrade to pinless housing or to buy merchandise/parts? Or is their business strictly online/phone? I do not trust mailing a suppressor any longer as I've heard enough horror stories with thieves.
Can't answer the SilCo question but....

I have shipped hundred upon hundreds of silencers and other NFA items and have NEVER had a problem with anything not making it here or back to the owners.

Where are all these horror stories about thieves?
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

Bendersquint wrote:
vike wrote:Is there a walk-in store in Utah to drop off an Osprey for a cleaning and upgrade to pinless housing or to buy merchandise/parts? Or is their business strictly online/phone? I do not trust mailing a suppressor any longer as I've heard enough horror stories with thieves.
Can't answer the SilCo question but....

I have shipped hundred upon hundreds of silencers and other NFA items and have NEVER had a problem with anything not making it here or back to the owners.

Where are all these horror stories about thieves?
Same here. Hundreds & hundreds in Priority Mail Shoe Boxes. No problems.
Tyler_Silencerco

Post by Tyler_Silencerco »

Good afternoon,

Although we do not have any type of store front, or way to purchase directly at our location. If you are experiencing anything with your suppressor that requires warranty service, and are local to the area you may drop off your suppressor face to face. If this is what you are planning to do, please contact us directly first so that we may be better prepared to assist you.

In reference to your concern towards shipping, I am not aware of any problems as we send and receive them on a daily basis as well.

If you have any other questions regarding SilencerCo, or our products please don't hesitate to contact us.
Tyler Rockey
Customer Service
Silencerco
[email protected]
801-417-5384